Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Persona non grata

Clinton campaign to participate in the Wisconsin recount

plus Michigan and Pennsylvania if they happen.

All I can say is that if the Clinton campaign is going to be there, Trump better have some people there too to watch them because she will try to steal the election from him just like she stole the nomination from Bernie.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/664108...ylvania-happen

Quote:
"Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise [the recount] option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides," Elias wrote in a statement at Medium. "If [Green Party candidate] Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well."
Old 11-27-2016, 12:06 PM
Mutated Member

Is this recount issue something that the Trump dictatorship elect has to take serious?

I don't think so.
Old 11-27-2016, 12:41 PM

I want to know if they can find out how many mail in ballots were thrown out for "technical reasons" if that is indeed possible. Plus Trump being upset about a recount threatening his legitimacy is rich considering he used race to undermine Obama's presidency as springboard to his own.

Trump is not going to be a good thing for America if you haven't figured that out yet.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I want to know if they can find out how many mail in ballots were thrown out for "technical reasons" if that is indeed possible. Plus Trump being upset about a recount threatening his legitimacy is rich considering he used race to undermine Obama's presidency as springboard to his own.

Trump is not going to be a good thing for America if you haven't figured that out yet.
I figured out that for sure, several of my nightmares in the last days and weeks can proof that.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:41 PM

IF the recount comes back and Hillary takes those three states it would give her 278 to trumps 244. I doubt it will go that far, but it will be interesting to see.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:47 PM
Ready

North Carolina is to be recounted as well, at the Republican governor's instigation. He's losing, of course, but narrowly.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:27 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
IF the recount comes back and Hillary takes those three states it would give her 278 to trumps 244. I doubt it will go that far, but it will be interesting to see.
It is just a hustle for Jill Stein. She is riding the despair, despondency, anger of the anti-Trump crowd.

You gonna see more hustles like that.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:33 PM
Persona non grata

Hypocrisy, anyone?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0aac6248591c7

Quote:
Here’s What Could Happen If Donald Trump Doesn’t Accept The Election Results
This is scary stuff.
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama...esults-2016-10

Quote:
President Barack Obama admonished Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday for refusing to say whether he will accept the outcome of the November elections.

“That is not a joking matter,” Obama said. “No, no, no. I want everyone to pay attention here."

Obama added: "That is dangerous."
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/brief...ection-claims/

Quote:
President Obama may have summed it up best: “stop whining … if you start whining before the game’s even over, if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job.” However, the President is not the only critic of Trump - editorial boards from coast-to-coast have denounced his claim and noted that Trump’s accusations of widespread fraud are “dangerous” and “outrageous.”
Old 11-27-2016, 03:11 PM
Ready

Here's a look at the basic numbers in the recount states:

North Carolina well out-of-reach. But Hillary wins if she eventually gets all three of the others. And loses if she doesn't.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg recount states.JPG (106.2 KB, 19 views)
Old 11-27-2016, 03:16 PM
Ready

The difference, TJ, should be well known to you. Aren't you the one who was assuring us of an armed revolt if the election was 'stolen' from Trump?

Has anyone suggested such illegitmate behavior from the Dems?