Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Very good. Now go outside and be good to your neighbors. I thanked at least 30,000 before FB put on my brakes for posting to fast round the clock. Guess they thought I was a robot. I thanked a many of women from Cali to, men and women both from all races. Legal immigrants were really pissed in the deplorables and wanting that wall. All you gotta do is get on FB and go look
I always am. And I don't feel I need a houseful of guns to make sure they're nice to me. The election of a mobbed up fascist pedophile won't change that.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Now that this is over here's the deal. Since the small handful of people on this site have a small few that seem to think Americans made such a bad choice then here's something you need to remember before going outside. Everyone you see, any direction you look from your front door the chances are one neighbor or the other voted for him. No matter how well educated your most beautiful female neighbor is the chances are she may have voted for him too. Can you really walk out your door knowing this and hate everyone because you are surrounded by people that didn't come outside telling the world that they supported him and just went and silently voted for him so they could do so without hearing you call them uneducated? Go read the deplorables, you may see your neighbors picture holding their ballot marked trump. Such beautiful women of all ages ranging 18 to 90's. Yes, even 90's, and yes even in Maryland Rob. Some even had their old past middle aged kids to video them just incase nobody believed Trump had women support in those hard to believe areas. Thanks tv news, thanks for lying to people trying to dictate how they think... you did nothing but pissed off the people by lying, and Clinton drove the final nail by calling his supporters deplorable. You don't call hard working women deplorables..
So, I'm surrounded by gullible folks that can't be bothered to do their own Internet research outside of their echo chamber comfort zone.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-09-2016, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
At least in California we now have recreational marihuana to numb ourselves with for the next four years. 😉
Yay!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
So, I'm surrounded by gullible folks that can't be bothered to do their own Internet research outside of their echo chamber comfort zone.

A lot of the gullibles will eventually wake up. It's the ones who know exactly what they've voted for that worry me.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I always am. And I don't feel I need a houseful of guns to make sure they're nice to me. The election of a mobbed up fascist pedophile won't change that.
Thank you sir from Tennessee. I'm sure those men and women there that enjoy their guns feel the same way too. I saw some nice guns while scrolling through thanking as many men and women of all ages as I could. We all did our best to thank each other for being Deplorables. And yes, I received thanks for my picture to wearing my trump shirt to the polls where I voted without a hassle of any kind.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Persona non grata

I am reveling in this.

Trump's election is a giant "Fuck You" to the corrupt elites than run both major parties. A sleeping giant has been awakened. There's going to be a lot of pain in the short run. But in the long run it's going to be a good thing.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:48 AM

This election probably doesn't mean much to me personally, our children's future in the toilet in the long term.
No more checks and balances. I am worried about trump, he can't do much on his own outside of escalating blood for oil, GWB has only caused the death of 430,000 in the M.E. Maybe trump can double it.
Real Americans will be losing their right to vote, women, their right to choose, there is nothing to stop a way too far right SCOUTUS appointment and no way to prevent it.
If I had or was going to have a schoolage family, I would leave.

Carl
Old 11-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Now that this is over here's the deal. Since the small handful of people on this site have a small few that seem to think Americans made such a bad choice then here's something you need to remember before going outside. Everyone you see, any direction you look from your front door the chances are one neighbor or the other voted for him. No matter how well educated your most beautiful female neighbor is the chances are she may have voted for him too. Can you really walk out your door knowing this and hate everyone because you are surrounded by people that didn't come outside telling the world that they supported him and just went and silently voted for him so they could do so without hearing you call them uneducated? Go read the deplorables, you may see your neighbors picture holding their ballot marked trump. Such beautiful women of all ages ranging 18 to 90's. Yes, even 90's, and yes even in Maryland Rob. .
Dave there is only one woman in Maryland, or rather there was only one, whose thoughts I would presume to have known and she would never have dirtied her hands marking a ballot in Trump's favour. She put up with enough adolescents (macho men) in her life before I came along so she knew the type. Maybe the Lord will take pity on us all and cause Trump to grow up.

I still wonder how you expect change when y'all have re-elected 99% of the same obstructionist SOBs that have been taking their fancy salaries for doing absolutely nothing.

But yes I am sure some women here voted for him, we have our share of stupid people.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
No salvation there, all are now in the hands of regressives who will end the Progressive era and pretty much everything that made America good.

It is one thing to talk about repealing Obama care, another to actually throw millions of Americans out of health coverage. I know it is scary to rely on this,
but I think the realpolitik of political survival will be a nod and a wink from both Ryan and Trump as Schumer repeatedly filibusters the repeal bills.

God willing of course.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:58 AM

Oh, I forgot what piece of work our new truly facsist VP is. He may be the only thing that keeps trump from assasination attempts.
The thought of him becoming President is much more scary than trump.

Carl