Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-16-2020, 05:27 AM

Current destabilization of society in the USA.

I don't know if it's the Antifa movement, or what, but the flames of racial tension are being systematically fanned by some group or groups of people.

Look at the Wendy's restaurant that was torched in Atlanta. There are surveillance pictures of a Caucasian female dressed like a Ninja warrior leaving the scene of the crime.

Are we to think she's seeking justice for the killing of Rayshard Brooks in the parking lot? She burned a Black managed fast food joint, in a predominately Black neighborhood.

Same thing in Minneapolis. The pictures of the Auto Zone store show White guys coming out as it burns.

And the Ahmaud Arbery case in Georgia. Three White guys were involved in that killing, and one them has turned on the other two to make himself look better. The police had a news conference just to announce that the guy who shot Ahmaud used a racial epithet, the N word, immediately after the shooting. Why would they make this public announcement ? The only possible motive (that I can see) is to stir up trouble.

That conference was crazy. Perhaps there was more content to it, and the news agency edited it to focus on the N word. But that's definitely what it looked like; we have confirmation, that word was definitely used, now back to regular programming.

What a mess.
Old 06-16-2020, 07:23 AM

"Antifa" (antifascists) is a relatively loose term for associated like minded collection of individuals opposed to right/far right interests, usually authoritarians tied to moneyed interests. Oriented more to social causes and reform than business and profits as the first priority. Some extremist agitators in the movement may be interested in fomenting an open rebellion, but that isn't the goal of the vast majority, social reform benefiting most "ordinary" folk is.
Likewise, there are folks and groups on the opposite pole advocating authoritarianism under their principles under political, economic, and/or religious priorities of racism and/or Christian dominionism. Advocates of inciting revolt include so-called "boogaloo boys".
It can be assumed that extremists from any movement may pose as their polar opposite to discredit their image/cause and foment retaliation. Any variation of that strategy is possible and likely to be expected.

Last edited by Pio1980; 06-16-2020 at 07:31 AM.
Old 06-16-2020, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
"Antifa" (antifascists) is a relatively loose term for associated like minded collection of individuals opposed to right/far right interests, usually authoritarians tied to moneyed interests. Oriented more to social causes and reform than business and profits as the first priority. Some extremist agitators in the movement may be interested in fomenting an open rebellion, but that isn't the goal of the vast majority, social reform benefiting most "ordinary" folk is.
Likewise, there are folks and groups on the opposite pole advocating authoritarianism under their principles under political, economic, and/or religious priorities of racism and/or Christian dominionism. Advocates of inciting revolt include so-called "boogaloo boys".
It can be assumed that extremists from any movement may pose as their polar opposite to discredit their image/cause and foment retaliation. Any variation of that strategy is possible and likely to be expected.
I consider people forcing me to wear a mask in public to be authoritarian in perspective if not literally authoritarian, the former being the Karens and the latter being the elected officials. I consider people telling me who I can and can't hire based on sex, race, age, etc. to be authoritarian.

I do not consider people fighting for enforcement of our laws to be authoritarian. Law is a good thing. But authoritarian laws are bad things. What does Antifa stand for and how are they fighting for that? I submit that Antifa are themselves Fascist in their goals and are the modern equivalent of the Nazi brownshirts.
Old 06-16-2020, 07:41 AM

This explains it pretty well, not just regarding specific current causes, but the actions of the past as well:

The Left’s Premature Revolution

Here is a snip from the article, and it just gets better from there:

There an evergreen adage in the world of business, politics and entertainment: “Timing is Everything.” It’s a truism that is lost on the now fully radicalized American left and their militant cohorts in their mad dash to exploit the tragic death of George Floyd.

During the Obama presidency, the death of Michael Brown and the subsequent acquittal of Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri, as well as the death of Freddie Gray in police custody in Baltimore, engendered riots, looting and violence in those cities. These events demonstrated to the left that the Marxian tactic of exploiting class animosity to foment revolution, which has not succeeded in an essentially egalitarian United States, should be replaced by the fomenting of racial animosity and the exploitation of egregious law enforcement events, which could be the catalyst to launch the fundamental transformation of the nation. These occurrences can trigger, not just local, but national upheaval that can be used to browbeat the citizenry. Particularly as their militant wing greatly expanded with the creation of the organization, Black Lives Matter, after the Ferguson riots.

Taking a page from many 20th Century despots, Black Lives Matter utilized the facade of branding their militant Marxist entity with a sentiment few would take issue with, as black lives do matter. Hence, they were able to intimidate major corporations into making massive financial contributions and engendering positive media coverage while advocating Marxist ideology and Fascist tactics alongside their fellow travelers in Antifa.

The core of the article is in the five points it presents.

Last edited by Not Insane; 06-16-2020 at 07:44 AM.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:07 AM

The current events are being influenced by a number of issues to be sure. As in times past the issue that seems to be the catalyst for wide spread focus, taken on it own in a vacuum would not of been sufficient.

The issue of race is a powerful one full of emotions and inequities. Violence and suffering that for to long was allowed to continue. Like any problem that is allowed to continue unaddressed until the day it can not be anymore. Usually in doing so the problem that would of been a simpler fix has evolved into the extreme because of inaction.

A "let them eat cake moment".
Old 06-16-2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
The current events are being influenced by a number of issues to be sure. As in times past the issue that seems to be the catalyst for wide spread focus, taken on it own in a vacuum would not of been sufficient.

The issue of race is a powerful one full of emotions and inequities. Violence and suffering that for to long was allowed to continue. Like any problem that is allowed to continue unaddressed until the day it can not be anymore. Usually in doing so the problem that would of been a simpler fix has evolved into the extreme because of inaction.

A "let them eat cake moment".
The problem of race will be an excellent source of rage - in free societies - until the Lord returns, as will the other biggie - wealth inequality. Jesus wasn't kidding when he said "the poor you will always have with you."

There is always a pilot light waiting for nefarious characters to use to turn up the heat. It is the human condition.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Like any problem that is allowed to continue unaddressed until the day it can not be anymore. Usually in doing so the problem that would of been a simpler fix has evolved into the extreme because of inaction.
But it has been addressed in countless ways. There's the rub. We had a black president for crying out loud.

This has gone from complaining that you're getting no food to complaining that the corn flakes are getting stale. The grievences are actually more whining that your world is not perfect rather than fighting gross iniquity.

If we lived in the world BLM would have you believe we are in, the average non-black american would see the Floyd video and publicly say, "That seemed totally appropriate to me. I mean, after all, he's a dirty Ni..."

But that is not what is happening. Quite the opposite. In fact, the closest responses I've seen to that is this: "We need to let all the information come out and let the courts do their job." In a country governed by laws, that truly IS the high road response.

So, my response to the whole rioting/protesting thing is that they are the little kid laying on the floor kicking and screaming at the checkout stand because mommy won't buy them a candy bar. That is, they need to grow up.

The good news is that most of them are under 25 and they WILL grow up like people tend to do. Most of them, anyway.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:28 AM

What's antifa? Journalist Talia Lavin on the reality behind the media's "pernicious lies"
Confused about antifa? So is everyone. "Anti-fascists have a purpose," says Talia Lavin. "It's in the f**king name"

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/15/wha...rnicious-lies/

So no, it's beyond ridiculous to blame antifa for fanning the flames. They are fighting fascism, plain and simple. Sadly, we have fascists in power right now, all the way up to the Oval Office.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
What's antifa? Journalist Talia Lavin on the reality behind the media's "pernicious lies"
Confused about antifa? So is everyone. "Anti-fascists have a purpose," says Talia Lavin. "It's in the f**king name"

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/15/wha...rnicious-lies/

So no, it's beyond ridiculous to blame antifa for fanning the flames. They are fighting fascism, plain and simple. Sadly, we have fascists in power right now, all the way up to the Oval Office.
What's so comedic about antifa is that it's name is like calling Nazi's "antina".

They ARE the fascists. Look at their tactics, just for starters. Judge a tree by its fruit.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:39 AM

During the Minneapolis riot, there was a group of White militia guys walking around, all armed with AR-15s, wearing tactical gear. They were not trying to stop any of the looting or anything. In the pictures I saw, they were just smiling.

I wonder who they where, Boogaloo Boys, maybe.

Yahoo News sure likes to present inflammatory headlines.

I'll come back to digest what you guys are posting. Haven't had time just yet.