Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-27-2014, 07:07 AM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
Life Is also good for me,I have learned to accept what is and take it with a good attitude.I handle things real well and have a high stress level.sometime the simple thing will cause me to blow up.I think that is just the flow valve opening with excess steam.I have demons in my life,I have took the lives of many man and ruined lots of family's I know someday I will have to answer for this.And I do not think Reagon or Bush will be there to say it was for the glory of America.

I have tried to sensitize myself more and live a better life,I have been through a lot the last ten years with my wounds and the care taking of my parents and Wife.but I think I cope good with that.but life is what you put into it you really do reap what you sow.

I am not widely accepted much on PC by a lot of my peers I look up to,but that is human nature.All I can do is give respect and be what I am and know that things are what they are for a reason and they do change,sometimes for better sometimes for worse,SHIT HAPPENS pretty much sum's it up.
Great post, thank you!
Old 07-27-2014, 07:49 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Life Is also good for me,I have learned to accept what is and take it with a good attitude.I handle things real well and have a high stress level.sometime the simple thing will cause me to blow up.I think that is just the flow valve opening with excess steam.I have demons in my life,I have took the lives of many man and ruined lots of family's I know someday I will have to answer for this.And I do not think Reagon or Bush will be there to say it was for the glory of America.

I have tried to sensitize myself more and live a better life,I have been through a lot the last ten years with my wounds and the care taking of my parents and Wife.but I think I cope good with that.but life is what you put into it you really do reap what you sow.

I am not widely accepted much on PC by a lot of my peers I look up to,but that is human nature.All I can do is give respect and be what I am and know that things are what they are for a reason and they do change,sometimes for better sometimes for worse,SHIT HAPPENS pretty much sum's it up.
Always remember you have a jazz fan in your corner.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Always remember you have a jazz fan in your corner.
That is a good thing,it takes time for people to figure another out,we are not all face value and once we get past or human traits we bond as men no matter or differences.I think it goes back to or early gene pool,once we see someone means no harm then all is ok. The true Nature of a True Reality
Old 07-27-2014, 07:58 AM
Area Man

I just finished a twelve hour shift followed by a half hour meeting which I scarcely recall because I was pretty much asleep with my eyes open. Yes, I do work for people stupid enough to expect you to be wide awake and engaged after they have kept you up all night.

I have to be right back into work at 7 a.m., tomorrow.

However, I do still believe life to be good as this miserable shit is the life I chose and wouldn't exchange for anything else...........

Yeah right. if I were to hit the Powerball I'd dump this crap in a blink. Life would go from "good" to "great"........

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 07-27-2014 at 08:00 AM.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:33 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

Life would go from "good" to "great"........

Dave
I would hope so.

However, I have personally seen a family disintegrate after the father won the Lotto.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
I would hope so.

However, I have personally seen a family disintegrate after the father won the Lotto.
Wealth is a demon unto itself,very few can handle it,if any.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:18 AM

It is a Matter of having a life, or Life having You.here is a song to put it into perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMXOBFU2XW4
Old 07-27-2014, 08:25 AM

this is a better version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aefJBEY07uo
Old 07-27-2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:

Still trying the coconut oil?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2014, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Still trying the coconut oil?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Yes ,it is one of the medical achievements I have going on,once I get my oxygen
I should start making progress on a comeback.it is hard to remember to coconut oil and with the heat I have a dipper I use and drink about 2 full spoons a day,I have to say it is not snake oil but genuinely works ,for me anyway and is not placebo.