Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
ok first post of the day,It is hard being the way I am,people tend to alienate themselves from me and not take me serious,yes I do clown a lot,that is the jovial type I am.and I see others with various forms of humour.I generaly ignore the vibes I pick up.but as with anyone there Are times I feel offended.not really a biggie but we all run on being appreciated and feeling like we have a contribution to add.there are some I noticed that avoid me like the plague,cant figure that one yet.but it is all good.at the end of the day we are all in our respected beds getting ready for sleep to begin.and another day blossoms into itself.and we continue were we left of being the people that we are.

this whole Life on earth concept is pretty cool once you figure out how it works.I am still working on on some parts of it.
Check some music which you love.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Check some music which you love.
My wife istaking a nap ,I think I will too.it is about to storm so it should be safe.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:08 PM

well nap did not work the minute I laid down door bell the guy down the street need to borrow sugar.oh well that is how it goes for me.well find a good talk show,maybe something with a old time radio flaver.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:33 PM

I just saw the icing on the cake,damn that was low.I wont say anything i will see how it plays out.I had to take a minute and say no he did not.now that gets in my head pretty deep.
Old 05-26-2014, 06:34 PM

Gonna call this one done,Wish I had A ice cold Heinikein,a sixpack.but anyhoo,the gun thingy is like a four day brawl,kinda funny until you think about these are grown men Know to be intelecualy astute.but I have noticed a lot have stayed out of it,or maybe they are warming up.guns ,you aint gonna get rid of em so I guess this is gonna keep going on.feel good today wife had a good daydogs and cats had a good day so it is final it was a good Day,Ice Cube.well all you people I gotta hit the bricks.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:25 AM

Hmmm made it back,lots of doctors to see today,felling ok cant seem to shake the pain in my shoulders and hips.just need to move around some,Probaly should have stayed away from the great gun debate going on yesterday.After thinking on it I was out of line.well not much else at the moment gotta get going also gotta get the oil changed in the van,something I used to do myself,now it is faster and less things I can screw up.,Cleon Out for Now.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:01 PM

Well What a weird one,I seemed to have blacked out for around 20 some thin minutes,sitting in front of computer.dont rember nothing but looking at a new post on PC that somehow amased me into it being A revealation.still kinda reeling from that one gonna sign off try and get some sleep tonite the animals got me up early this morning.,
Old 05-31-2014, 06:57 AM

haven't posted in a couple days,been feeling pretty good and pusing myself realy hard.I do belive the coconut oil is helping,still have the tendency to double type words and mixing the letters up in a word.but I am getting a lot better at it.been on the coconut oil almost 2 weeks now also taking white chia seeds,they are a good suppliment also.

Oh boy got a busy day to day the wife is going for a Haircut and shopping at the dollar store ,she wipes them out on coloring books and word find books.oh and toys for all the wildlife runing around in here.the kittens are bigger I will snap some pictures later they are litterbox trained finaly(thank God)they are pretty smart it took momma cat one time to show them how to do it.Listening to some royal philharmonic music I have,nice selection.well i guess it is time for my pills and get the day rolling.