Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-04-2020, 03:51 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waggs098 View Post
I can self moderate, I have proved it before. Chicks is the most vile person on this site and you know it. You can threaten your solution but in all honesty it really does not matter to you unless someone threatens a point of view that goes against yours or chicks view. I have seen so much lame stuff and flat out attacks by you and Chicks that if said by anyone else they end up reprimanded .

Re reading your edit even more proves my point.
Your wish is my command. See you next month.

addendum - If any of you would like to join this member? Just comment on moderation, I double dog dare you.

Assholes....

Last edited by bobabode; 10-04-2020 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 04:10 PM

Trump Didn’t Disclose First Positive Covid-19 Test While Awaiting a Second Test on Thursday
President* received positive result on Thursday evening before making an appearance on Fox News in which he didn’t reveal those results

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-d...ay-11601844813

From that liberal bastion, the WSJ.
Old 10-04-2020, 04:36 PM

Trump’s V.I.P. Medical Care Could Do More Harm Than Good
Treating well-known patients can push doctors to be aggressive
No clear evidence on taking several Covid therapies at once

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...harm-than-good

Quote:
The aggressive embrace of exotic and unproven therapies can be a double-edged sword if it leads doctors to bypass standard care. Disease has no regard for prestige or political power. Experimental treatments often don’t hold up with more time and study. Still, the temptation to take every available measure is strong.

“Presidents get treated differently,” said Art Caplan, director of medical ethics at New York University Grossman School of Medicine. “Doctors get more aggressive. They are going to go in there and do everything that they can. You don’t want to be blamed for losing his life.”
Old 10-04-2020, 05:37 PM

More theatrics by this buffoon. A "drive-by" in a limo for Trumpkin idiots.

Quote:
Dr. James P. Phillips, MD @DrPhillipsMD

Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity.

2:31 PM · Oct 4, 2020 from Arlington, VA·Twitter for iPhone
Old 10-04-2020, 05:51 PM

Trump's photo op raises new questions about how seriously he takes the virus

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/04/polit...ity/index.html

Quote:
In the midst of an aggressive course of treatment for coronavirus, President Donald Trump left the hospital with his security detail Sunday so he could ride in a SUV past several dozen supporters cheering him on outside of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

The short trip, where Trump waved to his supporters through the window while wearing a mask in the back of his SUV, was an attempted show of strength that displayed the President's questionable judgment, his willingness to endanger his staff and the fact that he still does not seem to comprehend the seriousness of a highly contagious and deadly disease.
Only hours earlier his doctors provided concerning details about his condition to reporters, including several alarming drops in his oxygen levels, yet the late Sunday photo op showed that the President's chief concern is projecting a commanding image to the public, amid reports that he was furious at his chief of staff for telling reporters Saturday that his vital signs early Friday were concerning.
Disgusting idiot.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:42 PM

Bill Kristol @BillKristol

Until the SUV ride, I was urging consideration of Section 3 of the 25th Amendment. Now, if they care about the nation, the Vice President and Cabinet need to consider Section 4.

3:22 PM · Oct 4, 2020·Twitter Web App
Old 10-04-2020, 07:03 PM

Trump Didn’t Even Try to Keep His Own People Safe
The president apparently took no measures to protect his political advisers, aides, and donors, and largely left them in the dark once he had tested positive.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ckless/616610/

Quote:
Though it has thrown the nation into chaos, the fact that Donald Trump has contracted the coronavirus should not be especially surprising—after all, he has been careless about measures to control the virus, and protect his own health, for months. Nor should it come as a surprise that the White House is offering partial, misleading, and contradictory information. That has been a reliable theme of the Trump presidency.

What does still shock is the recklessness with which Trump treated the health and lives of those closest to him. Despite being potentially exposed to a virus he described in February as “deadly stuff,” the president apparently took no measures to protect his political advisers, aides, and donors, and largely left them in the dark once he had tested positive.
...and yet they continue to serve and support this ass...
Old 10-04-2020, 07:15 PM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Your wish is my command. See you next month.

addendum - If any of you would like to join this member? Just comment on moderation, I double dog dare you.

Assholes....
But the moderator can call the members assholes? Really?
Old 10-04-2020, 07:33 PM

Not only was the Covidiot putting the other people on the "joy ride" with him in danger so were the tRumpkins gathered together on the sidewalks as he drove by. I guess one super spreader event per week isn't enough. He really doesn't give a fu*k about anyone else but himself. Welcome to Donny's herd immunity experiment.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:10 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
But the moderator can call the members assholes? Really?
Nice point.