Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Democrat or Republican ?

Some of you may think of me as a hard line conservative. I thought I would share a little of my thoughts with any who are still interested enough to read this far.

I am in favor of letting a women choose abortion. Its their body do with it as they want.

I believe in protecting the environment and yes even in global warming

Everyone except those with permanent disabilities should not be allowed on welfare for more then 6-9 months. This does not apply to unemployment.

I am staunch supporter of guns and gun rights. This also applies to hunters rights. At the same time I completely understand that some species must be protected.

I think its my right to take a motor vehicle off road in areas where it is permitted. At the same time the government needs to set aside areas for this use instead of shutting them down cause some dip shit who loves trees
more then people says so.

While in theory no child left behind sounds good but its fucked up. You get passing grades or you do it again until you do !

If the gov must get involved in the schooling of our children then they should open state or country run colleges and make them free for anyone who wants to further their education.

No politician has the right to tell me how to raise yours or mine children. It does NOT take a village to raise a child. It take a caring parent end of story!

One of the things I feel most strongly about is our gov should work for us. Not us for them. Every politician should take a 75% pay cut excluding the president. He and his family should receive room and board and nothing else.

Sure I could go on but I got a meeting to get ready for shortly. If anyone is interested in more of my views ill post more later.

Lastly I hope this gives you a bit more insight and understanding of me.

Grumpy