Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:24 PM

Lightbulb Liberals and Conservatives ?

After careful reading of the posts of Liberals and Conservatives, I believe that I have found the Answer.

When a Liberal posts that we need a One Payer Health Care System, they are saying that They want a One Payer Health Care System. They don't want to pay for it, but they want it.

If a Conservative post that we need a One Payer Health Care System, He is being altruistic, and understands that this will have to be payed for, but due to unfortunate circumstances of some within our society, they should be helped.

So basically we have those that want more services for free, because of circumstances beyond their control.
We have those that want more services for free, but they could afford to provide these services for themselves, but do not want too pay for them.
And we have those that see the benefit of having these services, and provide them for themselves, some can barely afford these services, some sacrifice to have these services, others have less problems getting these services.

So here we have it, these services are available for a cost, the very poor receive them through Medicare and Medicaid and Charity Care Charities.

LIBERALS, Parasites.
Then there are those that want these services without paying for them, they could provide them for themselves but are not willing to pay for them. So they cry for those that can not afford them in hopes of having them provided to them free. Even though many of them could easily afford them.

CONSERVATIVES, Hosts.
Now we have those that see the benefits of having these services, and even with sacrifices provide them for themselves, because they see the benefits of them. Others in better financial situations have less difficulty providing these services.

So we have LIBERAL Parasites, that want everything from the CONSERVATIVE Hosts. The Old Ant and Grasshopper analogy. Them that work for what they have, and those that want what they worked for.

As for practicing what they preach, Liberals donate 75% less to Charitable Organizations than Conservatives ? Now does that sound to you that they want to help the less fortunate of our society, or that they are more interested in keeping up their lifestyles ?

But a funny thing happened on the way to liberalism. Americans who believe in “income redistribution” give 75% less to charity than Americans who do not, according to Dr. Brooks. That is a stunning differential. I believe this is a religious thing. Liberals believe in individual gratification, and that often takes money. Buying that jazzy new SUV and that vacation home can deplete disposable cash fast. If it’s all about you, then you are thinking about you, not about poor Dave down the street. talkingpoints.wordpress.com

The one thing that they have not contemplated is just what will they do when the destroy all of the Hosts that provide them with substance ? Or when the Hosts seek medications to relieve themselves of this infestation of these Parasitic liberal infestation.

Bill
Old 02-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Bill View Post
After careful reading of the posts of Liberals and Conservatives, I believe that I have found the Answer.

When a Liberal posts that we need a One Payer Health Care System, they are saying that They want a One Payer Health Care System. They don't want to pay for it, but they want it.

If a Conservative post that we need a One Payer Health Care System, He is being altruistic, and understands that this will have to be payed for, but due to unfortunate circumstances of some within our society, they should be helped....
Oh great student of human behavior, what was your basis for the far-reaching conclusions? It seems to me that all First World countries other than ours have a better system of health care financing than we do, along with better outcomes at a better price in many cases.

The OP gets my vote as the post as the biggest crock of chit I've read in years. Congratulations.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Resident octogenarian

After careful reading of the posts Large William just won the gold for the standing broadjump to a completely false conclusion - Congratulations!

Last edited by merrylander; 02-15-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:54 PM

Well if you want National Health Care, let us follow Frances example:

Who Has the Best Health Care in the World?

One of the most important questions to be asked, who has the best health care in the world, has answers that reflect the overall health of the country. The best health care system in the world is that of France. This is a country with a population of over 65 million people, has a government expenditure of over 250 billion USD, for the welfare of the health of its citizens.

France takes many precautions to make sure that its citizens stay healthy under all conditions. They have made it compulsory for each and every citizen to have an individual health insurance. They have even planned out the insurance for its citizens. The citizens of France have to pay about 5.25% of their salary or any earned income to the non-profit health insurance fund. Those on pensions or other benefits, like allowance, need to pay about 3.95% to the same for an affordable health insurance fund.

Citizens of France can enjoy many benefits of this health insurance. Most of the time, the health care treatment is almost free for people. Let me explain, suppose someone visits a doctor and pays the doctors about USD 1500 as fees. He pays the doctor his fees and then claims a 75% refund from the health insurance fund. Thus, he will get back USD 1125 from the national insurance fund. If this same person also has a private health insurance plan, he can claim the remaining $325 and pay nothing from his own pocket.

The only thing one needs to remember is to pay first, then claim. A patient needs to pay from his own pocket after receiving treatment and only then claim the refund. Therefore, if you cannot afford to pay more, you should avoid seeking treatment from expensive hospitals. As compared to the United States, France spends USD 4,000 dollars per person for health care. United States on other hand, spends USD 7,500 per person. There are about 3.4 physicians per 1000 people in France and 2.4 physicians per 1000 people in the United States. This shows that both these countries provide the best health care in the world. This was all about the best health care system in the world. Let us now see how other countries fare on the best health care in the world list.

France has am economic blockade against the poor, YOU MUST PAT FIRST, then you can be reimbursed for the treatment. Then you will receive a 75% reimbursement of fees paid.
Not 100% !

Bill

Last edited by Big_Bill; 02-15-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Who said anything about modelling our system on France's? Your conclusion on post #4 is just as erroneous as the conclusion reached in the OP. You're batting 1000. Keep babbling - this could get pretty entertaining.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:11 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Oh great student of human behavior, what was your basis for the far-reaching conclusions? It seems to me that all First World countries other than ours have a better system of health care financing than we do, along with better outcomes at a better price in many cases.

The OP gets my vote as the post as the biggest crock of chit I've read in years. Congratulations.

Check below finnbow,

How well would the Worlds Best Health Care treat many Americans, especially the poor ? If a poor person has a serious aliment, they better look for a discounted doctor or hospital, or they will not find treatment.

I already expected responses like yours, after all, I would hate to be known as a Parasite on Society.

Bill
Old 02-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Area Man

I've stated many a time that I wouldn't mind paying more, if it meant lifetime coverage for every American citizen.

Haven't I, Fellas?

I also believe our country is better off when we all pitch in to ensure access to higher education for as many students as we possibly can.

I honestly don't know how you come to these conclusions. What? You don't think I pay any taxes? Last I checked I wasn't Mitt Romney, nor do I live in France.

And, one last thing. Parasite? I have always worked. ALWAYS. So, fuck you.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-15-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:15 PM

Just to mention,

My conclusions are for all Liberal Parasites, in every case that they wine about services that the People Should Provide for them.

Bill
Old 02-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Bill View Post
Just to mention,

My conclusions are for all Liberal Parasites, in every case that they wine about services that the People Should Provide for them.

Bill
I'll whine if the People Who Should Provide don't provide me wine. Cheers.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I've stated many a time that I wouldn't mind paying more, if it meant lifetime coverage for every American citizen.

Haven't I, Fellas?

I also believe our country is better off when we all pitch in to ensure access to higher education for as many students as we possibly can.

I honestly don't know how you come to these conclusions. What? You don't think I pay any taxes? Last I checked I wasn't Mitt Romney, nor do I live in France.

Dave

How big of YOU Dave,

So why are you not willing to pay for these services for yourself ?

And as far as Mitt Romney, he gives more to charities than you pay taxes, and he's not crying about it either. Conservatives put their money where their mouths are.

And I use France's Health Care System as an example, because it is rated as the Best in the World.

Bill