Go Back   Political Forums > Introductions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Bill View Post
...if they are blatheringly stupid, they will be called names, berated and ridiculed...
1. Fixed it for you.
2. I wasn't aware that being called an "uber patriot" would offend you.

I can only surmise this means you've located a level of self-awareness and realize that YOU are what is wrong with America?

What are you practicing self love to tonight, Full Metal Jacket?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Bill View Post
It is really quite simple Boreas,

If they are Liberal, they will only be repeating todays liberal playbook.

And if they are Conservative, they will be called names, berated and ridiculed.

So why bother arguing with fools, they will only ware you down with their experience, and baffle you with their BS And attack you on anything that you have ever said, whether or not it has anything at all to do with the conversation (argument), even when they have to misquote what you have said to attack you.

No, I rather play with a pool full of very hungry piranhas.

But there is no greater group of people anywhere.
Wow.....Now we have conservatives "playing the victim".......Isn't that what they've always accused others of doing?

Tell me, Bill. Have you never witnessed a conservative berating, belittling or ridiculing anyone? If you haven't you're deaf and blind. As I recall, someone here has been calling people "parasites", "worthless" and so on, since the day he showed up.......Now, who could THAT be?

If conservatives are feeling beaten upon, perhaps they should listen to their own media outlets and have a good laugh, then ask themselves why anyone might wish to engage in turnabout. Oh my, oh my is the taste of ones own medicine a bitter surprise!

Enjoy, my friend, there is more to come. Lots and lots more.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 07-01-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Loyal Opposition

Bill, If you don't enjoy spirited debate, if you find logic a difficult discipline, and if you are afraid to have your ideas challenged, I can see why you would be uncomfortable here.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 07-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Bill, If you don't enjoy spirited debate, if you find logic a difficult discipline, and if you are afraid to have your ideas challenged, I can see why you would be uncomfortable here.

Regards,

D-Ray
Damn.

More of that classy subtlety, a quality I sometimes lack...
Old 07-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Area Man

Quote:

Regards,

D-Ray
To the point, uncomplicated, yet well stated.

I like it.

Dave
Old 07-02-2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:

Regards,

D-Ray

Well then of Great and Wise D,

Then tell me why 253 people registered on Political Chat, and never even bothered to say Hello ?

You do know that the forum can be read without registering, don't you !

Could it be your FOX like Administration here ? Fair and Balanced
Old 07-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Area Man

So, we should all just be compliant, agreeable and humble?

What is this a plant meeting with management, in which the a/c dwelling pretty people are always right---even when they aren't? No thanks, I've attended more of those, "You're free to speak your mind so long as everything you say pleases us.", meetings than I care to recall. There is nothing more dehumanizing, humiliating and patently un-American (IMHO) than that bullshit, my friend.

Have a glorious morning, and ferfuksake get some sleep.

Dave
Old 07-02-2012, 01:32 AM
Admin

You know Bill I really don't get it. In your opinion anyone who says they are a liberal is a parasite. We should emigrate because in your opinion we don't deserve to be Americans because we don't measure up to your opinion of what it takes to be an American.
Now you're complaining publically on the boards about the moderation here and casting aspersions on the admin, D Ray? Like I said, I really don't get it I'm sad to say. Are you okay, man? What's up?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Let's see, there is the FBI, the CIA, NSA, FCC, . . . .
LOL!

Pete
Old 07-02-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
You know Bill I really don't get it. In your opinion anyone who says they are a liberal is a parasite. We should emigrate because in your opinion we don't deserve to be Americans because we don't measure up to your opinion of what it takes to be an American.
Now you're complaining publicly on the boards about the moderation here and casting aspersions on the admin, D Ray? Like I said, I really don't get it I'm sad to say. Are you Kay, man? What's up?

Bobby,

I you all were more conservative, or I liberal, I'm sure this would be my favorite place to be !

And if Mr. D-Ray was not a liberal, or remained neutral, chastising everyone equally, I would not create so critical here.

But since Political Chat is what it is, many will not put their heads on the chopping block for liberal entertainment ?

Now I believe that the liberal philosophy would be great if they worked toward their goals, instead of complaining about them and wanting government to give them to them. Liberals should go out and create and build what they believe would make America Greater.

Now giving everyone, everything that they want is a beautiful Utopian idea, but ounce everyone has everything they want, who will be left to grow the crops and build the roads take care of the sick ? Then everyone will starve, because no one will want to work.

Those that work, build and create make America Great. People that work for what they want and need, and not ask everyone else to give it to them, because they feel it is THEIR RIGHT ?

Have to run now ! Work to do.