Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
And asking the citizen question is scary.
The question is intended to intimidate plain and simple. To keep non citizens afraid to participate in the counting of the census. The job of intimidation appears to be a success with all the attention.

The Courts agree with me on this one.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:20 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
The question is intended to intimidate plain and simple. To keep non citizens afraid to participate in the counting of the census. The job of intimidation appears to be a success with all the attention.

The Courts agree with me on this one.
It is another step in the march - sanctuary city/state, no criminal penalty for illegal entry - to declare US a non-nation.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:53 AM

Wounder if, any who rent to or employ a illegal immigrant when caught. Lost the property or business. Just how many there would be left once this started to be enforced? Self deport maybe?
On the sanctuary issue, the countries of origin need attention. Climate change has caused a big portion of the problems. They need our help down there.
Old 07-13-2019, 10:44 AM
Ready

Quote:
It is another step in the march - sanctuary city/state, no criminal penalty for illegal entry - to declare US a non-nation.
I notice there are lots of "marches" in your metaphorical world.

The 'march to non-nation' sounds terrible. Ridiculous, but sounds so terrible it can capture one's thinking.

Myself, I think people are real, but nations are ideas. I am loathe to sacrifice one real person on the altar of nationalism.
Old 07-13-2019, 10:51 AM

The bottom line is to appeal to racists and xenophobes to put and keep 'pubs in office to cut taxes and regs on corporations. Follow the money.
Old 07-13-2019, 06:51 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
I notice there are lots of "marches" in your metaphorical world.

The 'march to non-nation' sounds terrible. Ridiculous, but sounds so terrible it can capture one's thinking.

Myself, I think people are real, but nations are ideas. I am loathe to sacrifice one real person on the altar of nationalism.
The march is real. The word was out, but now there are pictures of Democrats with their hands in the air.

What is current is a stampede.

I agree with you - non-nation is not bad and it is good that globalists especially those from the Democrats are more open and honest about it.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:28 PM
Ready

Quote:
The march is real. The word was out, but now there are pictures of Democrats with their hands in the air.

What is current is a stampede.

I agree with you - non-nation is not bad and it is good that globalists especially those from the Democrats are more open and honest about it.
Do you know what a metaphor is? The 'marches' are as real as my 'altar of nationalism.'

I often feel our realities barely intersect. You cite as obvious facts things of which I know nothing. What word was out? Are you saying things have changed from that word? What democrats have hands in air--is that a reference to a debate 'raise your hands' question? What do you refer to as a 'stampede?'

So you see the Dems as 'Globalists.' Do you think I am a globalist? I'm closer to being a libertarian than a globalist, I think, if your meaning of globalist is someone who thinks that trans-national power trumps national power. Really, I'm very much a checks-and-balances man, on every level: individual, community, region, nation, and trans-national.

I very much reject a binary nationalist/globalist view of things. It's much more complex than that.
Old 07-14-2019, 12:31 PM

I'm pretty sure Dondilion is getting his lunatic rants from Fucker Carlson, maybe even InfoWars. No need to even bother trying to interpret, it's all fruitcake stuff. Pretty sad.
Old 07-14-2019, 02:54 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
I'm pretty sure Dondilion is getting his lunatic rants from Fucker Carlson, maybe even InfoWars. No need to even bother trying to interpret, it's all fruitcake stuff. Pretty sad.
I do not have my hands in the air.