Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-26-2009, 06:58 AM
Resident octogenarian

The UN is debating sanctions, and this time around the Chinese reacted more strongly. Apparently the Chinese are the main supplier of food and fuel to NK but it seems that if they were to cut that off the NK government would collapse and hordes of NK'ers would flood over the Chinese border. The Chinese don't want that so they will probably water down any sanctions like they did the last time. Simple approach is to wait them out Kin Jong Il really is 'Ill' and won't last much longer and there is no hier apparent.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:59 AM

The apparently recent photos of the little gargoyle, Kim Yuck Foo, all have him lookin' pretty bad, I think. Maybe he feels like since he's apparently soon to be heading for The Last Roundup, maybe he oughta take as many others w/him as he can ? The guy just might be THAT psychotic...
Old 05-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
The UN is debating sanctions, and this time around the Chinese reacted more strongly. Apparently the Chinese are the main supplier of food and fuel to NK but it seems that if they were to cut that off the NK government would collapse and hordes of NK'ers would flood over the Chinese border. The Chinese don't want that so they will probably water down any sanctions like they did the last time. Simple approach is to wait them out Kin Jong Il really is 'Ill' and won't last much longer and there is no hier apparent.

Not that the we have much room to talk but aint all the rulers of NK been lunatics. Not much hope in getting one thats in the least bit sane.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:13 PM

I think that Kim Jong Il's portrayal in the movie Team America is completely accurate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hk9vaqWUg

He's a total nut-case, and nuclear weapons must be kept from this clown.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fishtails.jpg (18.4 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by wajobu; 05-26-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajobu View Post
I think that Kim Jong Il's portrayal in the movie Team America is completely accurate.

Put some rhinestones and a PB and banana samich in that guys hands and Id a sworn that was Elvis.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajobu View Post

What are the chances of him being turned over by his own people? Iran seems dangerous primarily because a lot (maybe most) of the population back the religious rulers. I don't know whether Kim Yuck Foo is there by popular demand, or because the population are shit scared to try to move against him.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:01 PM

I think they're scared to death of the l'il bestid...The population apparently about half starves to death, while Yuck Foo takes care of the Big Dawgs & the military/police...Personally, I'd like to see him go out like Ceauscescu- getting the Shyte beat outta him & then shot...Or get shot, & THEN have the hell beat out of him..."Dear Leader", myazz !
Old 05-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combwork View Post
What are the chances of him being turned over by his own people? Iran seems dangerous primarily because a lot (maybe most) of the population back the religious rulers. I don't know whether Kim Yuck Foo is there by popular demand, or because the population are shit scared to try to move against him.
From the little i have read the people look up to him almost like a deity and the military control the intellectuals.