Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:59 PM
Area Man

Has anyone else been wondering if Trumps team.......

Consists of a bunch of cokeheads?

Think back to the 1980s, when America just seemed to fill up with coke fueled zealots all torqued up on blow and ready to take on the world at the speed of light. It was everywhere and it was the preferred drug of the rich. Every schmuck with a snout full of dust suddenly had all of the answers and the energy to single handedly build vast empires.

But, there was just one problem. They were stoned and full of shit. And when the high wore off what you had was disappointing to say the least. Crash and burn. The grandiose plan to fly a Beemer to Venus and build a crystal city where the party never ends just never seemed to get off the ground.

Thoughts, anyone?
Old 01-22-2017, 03:03 PM
Rational Anarchist

I think you're one angry dude and the next four years may just cause your top to blow.
Old 01-22-2017, 03:08 PM
Area Man

Actually, I find it all entertaining. "Yeah, we can fix EVERYTHING, MAN! Whatever it is! And, we're gonna do it with LOVE! Ohhhh, it's gonna be so AWESOME, everybodie's gonna fuckin' love us!! Hey, cut another line man, I'm comin' down.".........

Last edited by BlueStreak; 01-22-2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Actually, I find it all entertaining. "Yeah, we can fix EVERYTHING, MAN! Whatever it is! And, we're gonna do it with LOVE! Ohhhh, it's gonna be so AWESOME, everybodie's gonna fuckin' love us!! Hey, cut another line man, I'm comin' down.".........
I am with you on this. We got (thanks to the Democratic Party) Trump as President, he has promised to continue to Tweet and entertain us, hope the constitution will protect and preserve our democracy with minimal damage.

The SCOTUS can still do some irreversible damage but it's too late to worry about that. Don't know if Trump's posse is behaving like coke heads or simply inexperienced with matters of the state and overwhelmed.
Old 01-22-2017, 05:22 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I am with you on this. We got (thanks to the Democratic Party) Trump as President, he has promised to continue to Tweet and entertain us, hope the constitution will protect and preserve our democracy with minimal damage.

The SCOTUS can still do some irreversible damage but it's too late to worry about that. Don't know if Trump's posse is behaving like coke heads or simply inexperienced with matters of the state and overwhelmed.
You didn't worry about it when it wasn't too late either.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
You didn't worry about it when it wasn't too late either.
No, I had no control over the idiots who rigged the nomination only to wind up with someone a notch below Trump.
Old 01-22-2017, 05:31 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post

Rajoo, after all their complaining about Obamas executive orders, Trump and the GOP have been busy abusing the hell out of it at a neck breaking pace since the inauguration. I wouldn't be surprised if he surpasses Obamas number of executive orders in the first few weeks.

The Constitution is already toilet paper as far as these people are concerned. It has always been thus. If you don't believe me, just try getting a right winger to care about your rights when it inconveniences him. Good luck with that.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:01 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Consists of a bunch of cokeheads?

Think back to the 1980s, when America just seemed to fill up with coke fueled zealots all torqued up on blow and ready to take on the world at the speed of light. It was everywhere and it was the preferred drug of the rich. Every schmuck with a snout full of dust suddenly had all of the answers and the energy to single handedly build vast empires.

But, there was just one problem. They were stoned and full of shit. And when the high wore off what you had was disappointing to say the least. Crash and burn. The grandiose plan to fly a Beemer to Venus and build a crystal city where the party never ends just never seemed to get off the ground.

Thoughts, anyone?
This crew are more like meth freaks, all wound tighter than a drum, twitchy and quick to over the top anger.

Speed Kills Trumpsters. Try weed.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:11 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
This crew are more like meth freaks, all wound tighter than a drum, twitchy and quick to over the top anger.

SKT would be a glorious translucent orange. Heisenberg could cook it.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:24 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post

You got a point.