Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
Hey guess what JJ. I'm not going to diss your music link this time. Helluva jam band. The bassist was playing an axe that looked as beat up as SRV's old guitar.

However, I do have one thing to say - it needs more cowbell. You can never have too much cowbell.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
I have been listening to a bit of Gov't Mule lately.

My favorite is High & Mighty.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:59 PM

.....are we silly enough to think there will be no response from blacks if romney wins?....
Old 11-02-2012, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulester7 View Post
.....are we silly enough to think there will be no response from blacks if romney wins?....
.....posted this at another board.....

.....I'm a member of a health club close to me....it's not the highest priced club in Little Rock, but it's far
ahead of most of them....I love it....last night, I was at the end of hitting 3 times in the steam room....it
gets really hot and 5-6 minutes is about all you can stand....through the glass, I noticed a maintenance
guy come into the locker room and he started to work the wastebaskets....I've spoken with him before,
and figured out after a couple of minutes I wanted his opinion on something I'd been thinking about
here of late....he's a black guy, 35-40, all indications are nice guy, kinda' quiet, has a "new" Silverado
sitting out front, while he contracts-out his services daily to the health club, with probably another stop
or two each evening.....

.....anyhow, I walked up to him, said hey, he said hey back, and I said, "let me ask you something....I
voted early for Obama, and have never voted for a republican at any level....now if romney wins, I expect
there will trouble in places like Chicago and say Memphis, but do you think it will be here in Little
Rock?"....without any hesitation he looked me right in the eye and said, "oh yeah"....I said, "southwest
Little Rock?"....(heavy concentration of blacks)....he looked down sorta', and I asked, "Everywhere?"....he
looked me back in the eye and said, "yeah, more like everywhere"....I honestly felt like he was meaning
what he said.....

.....I couldn't help but wonder as I drove home how long this plan has been going on.....

Last edited by mulester7; 11-02-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Nothing will happen in that event.

Now, if Obama wins again, I can imagine the survivalist camp dwelling "True Patriot/Saving America" crowd going over the edge. At least some of them. I'd almost make a bet on that.

Regards,
Dave
Old 11-02-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
No, but after that Moveon.org ad we might see this.

John
Old 05-17-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
got to stop spending money on a vice or two. Spent money on the wrong things in life.

think about it. Weve got a marxist president who hates teh US constitution. Never mind it is what made this country great. He has the steps needed to impose martial law, all he needs is a reason, even if fabricated, as is almost everything about obama...god i need to get me some caffeine.
Karl Marx was a German philosopher who believed (based on another German philosopher's ideas named Hegel) in the constant battle between the owners of mass production and the workers (i.e everyone else). His solution to this cyclical and constant battle was to have government control all production by seizing private property and redistributing the wealth to all citizens "according to their needs". It was the philosophical basis of modern communism in Russia and China.
Now that is over tell me one example of Obama doing anything close to seizing private capital and redistributing the proceeds to everyone else?

and duh the auto bailout is the exact opposite of communism...
Deficit spending and Obamacare do not qualify righty's lol. I do not agree with Marx either ok ...lol

Last edited by icenine; 05-17-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
got to stop spending money on a vice or two. Spent money on the wrong things in life.

think about it. Weve got a marxist president who hates teh US constitution. Never mind it is what made this country great. He has the steps needed to impose martial law, all he needs is a reason, even if fabricated, as is almost everything about obama...god i need to get me some caffeine.
Welcome, you need more than caffeine. Obama is not a Marxist and he does not hate the Constitution. There will be no martial law and no civil war. This is just conspiracy theory bullshit that has been trotted out for the campaign season. Got your tin foil hate handy? You are going to need it.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
Welcome, you need more than caffeine. Obama is not a Marxist and he does not hate the Constitution. There will be no martial law and no civil war. This is just conspiracy theory bullshit that has been trotted out for the campaign season. Got your tin foil hate handy? You are going to need it.
If he doesnt hate the constitution, then why does he skirt around the constitution. And at the same time he demands of congress. pass this bill, with out saying any thing of whats in it. Just repeats pass this bill, congress pass this bill.
Im not really sure what the president is...But he certainly does not want america to continue on the way it is. You know with an outdated constitution.

Pretty much all his state of the union speechs say the exact same thing over and over...hope and change.

We need to spend more. Raise the debt ceiling! But where is teh money coming from? The chinese, once we cant pay off the interest, let alone the principal. What do you think china will demand? Will they demand Gold? We're already past gross domestic product. Do we really have gold in fort knox? Perhaps they will demand land? Who knows...

Not to mention the rumors of war that none of the networks will cover until its too late...I know its a lot.

Hey wasillaguy, you dont happen to have any A25s do ya?
Old 05-18-2012, 06:35 AM

Quote:
If he doesnt hate the constitution, then why does he skirt around the constitution. And at the same time he demands of congress. pass this bill, with out saying any thing of whats in it. Just repeats pass this bill, congress pass this bill.
Im not really sure what the president is...But he certainly does not want america to continue on the way it is. You know with an outdated constitution.

Pretty much all his state of the union speechs say the exact same thing over and over...hope and change.

We need to spend more. Raise the debt ceiling! But where is teh money coming from? The chinese, once we cant pay off the interest, let alone the principal. What do you think china will demand? Will they demand Gold? We're already past gross domestic product. Do we really have gold in fort knox? Perhaps they will demand land? Who knows...

Not to mention the rumors of war that none of the networks will cover until its too late...I know its a lot.

Hey wasillaguy, you dont happen to have any A25s do ya?
To much Hannity, Beck, limpballs, Mancow, Savage. etc...

You ave no understanding of this countries economic structure, or it's economic history at all. You obviously do not understand teh (sic) legislative process.

There is plenty of money in the US. It just happens to be concentrated in a few to big to fail Wall Street banks and a few hundred of the wealthiest corporations and people in the world.

What is an A25. Did you mean AR25?