Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-14-2021, 11:06 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
The article is not about G7. It's function is never discussed. Rather, what is discussed is the quality of leaders at G7. The author is using the gathering to discuss those gathering and the quality of their leadership in general - and Biden's specifically - not G7 itself.
The quality of their leadership with respect to what? The writer perceives a failure of this elite to reach even 80 years of post-war success. Loss of manufacturing base? Greater economic competition? A shift in the centers of power?
Old 06-14-2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
No. I'm not bothered by that. But it appears you disagree with the author and me. That's fine. Opinions vary.

But I see your response really as deflection. The article is not about G7. And your post doesn't address the points being made in the article. And you gotta admit they are pretty funny.
Of course its deflection. You actually expect me to read something from Town Hall/Heritage Foundation posted by an Insane Clown?
Old 06-14-2021, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
The quality of their leadership with respect to what? The writer perceives a failure of this elite to reach even 80 years of post-war success. Loss of manufacturing base? Greater economic competition? A shift in the centers of power?
These guys really think that the economy of this country and the world economy is going to look now like it did in 1955? All that is...is populist tripe fed to the mob by an autocrat just smart enough to know how stupid they are.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Yep you got nothing, con-job. But hey, it's good to know where I can look when I'm in need of a worn out meme.
Is that your way of sayin, "Is not!"
Old 06-14-2021, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Of course its deflection. You actually expect me to read something from Town Hall/Heritage Foundation posted by an Insane Clown?
Well, they are more reliable than CNN. Remember Nick Sandmann? How much did that end up costing them. I trust the analysis skills of the writers at Townhall and, especially, Heritage Foundation a lot more than ANY MSM source.

I suppose that ultimately you and I just reflect in our opinions the sources we respect. I'm good with that.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Is that your way of sayin, "Is not!"
I'm not saying anything. In addition to your stupidity you are obviously also in the bad habit of trying to stuff your words into somebody else's mouth. But I get it...it's what con-jobs resort to when they got nothing. Which is, in your case, all the time.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, they are more reliable than CNN. Remember Nick Sandmann? How much did that end up costing them. I trust the analysis skills of the writers at Townhall and, especially, Heritage Foundation a lot more than ANY MSM source.

I suppose that ultimately you and I just reflect in our opinions the sources we respect. I'm good with that.
Here's the difference. People who seek support for their opinions from the con-job ideologues at Townhall and Heritage end up with bad opinions.
Old 06-14-2021, 09:12 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
your writer Kurt Schlicter has no idea what this G7 is about. He has provided some colorful, amusing, entertaining hits about the leaders but his assessment was too provincial which probably has led him to miss the essence of this gathering.

He indicated (4th paragraph) a coming "great changing" and "shattering disruption" but these are not coming, they have already occurred.

The gathering is about China. Yet not one word from your writer on China...amazing.
I think you and the writer are thinking of different "shattering disruptions." He's imagining the maga masses overturning the corrupt ruling class. See Q.

NOTE: Wow. 'See Q.' is a heteronym with 'CQ,' the ham radio code for 'communication solicited.' If I was inclined to conspiracy-type thinking, I would imagine this had some deep and important meaning!

Last edited by donquixote99; 06-14-2021 at 09:23 PM.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
I think you and the writer are thinking of different "shattering disruptions." He's imagining the maga masses overturning the corrupt ruling class.
And those masses line up to be ruled by the next corrupt ruling class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
See Q.
NOTE: Wow. 'See Q.' is a heteronym with 'CQ,' the ham radio code for 'communication solicited.' If I was inclined to conspiracy-type thinking, I would imagine this had some deep and important meaning!
Shhhhh!! don't let the cat out of the bag IMO there's a certain amount of arrested development in the conspiracy-theory believing types. One of them said recently "There's a lot of truth behind conspiracy theories".

Last edited by RickeyM; 06-15-2021 at 07:52 AM.
Old 06-15-2021, 09:59 AM

U.S. to take steps against white supremacists and militia groups

They’re coming for you, Insane Clown!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bid...sm-2021-06-15/

Last edited by Chicks; 06-15-2021 at 10:04 AM.