Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
Was that part of what had to be fixed to allow some of us with gmail to be able to become members here?
I have no idea. That's above my paygrade.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Admin

ps N-I, when you call my Democratic Party the democrat party? It's a tell and a quite obvious insult. So, if you start from a blatant point of disrespect? You aren't worth the time or the keystrokes to engage with.

You get what you give kid.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
ps N-I, when you call my Democratic Party the democrat party? It's a tell and a quite obvious insult. So, if you start from a blatant point of disrespect? You aren't worth the time or the keystrokes to engage with.

You get what you give kid.
Thanks Bob and note only Repugnants use that pejorative term.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:18 PM

‘They’re Giving Them Away’: Trump Condo Prices Crash to 10-Year Lows
‘IT’S EMBARRASSING’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...o-10-year-lows

Quote:
The Trump brand has become so toxic, prices for apartments in buildings bearing the former president’s name have fallen to their lowest levels in more than a decade, according to an Associated Press review of more than 4,000 transactions. “I have never seen buildings plummet so dramatically,” Ondel Hylton, an executive with CityRealty, a brokerage tracking sales in eight Trump buildings in Manhattan, told the wire service. “It seems like this is a bottom.” The drops are deeper than those seen in many similar buildings, meaning bargains of up to $1 million off previous asking prices. “I’d be happy if his name was taken off,” Trump Palace resident Gary Gabriel told the AP. “It’s embarrassing.”
ROFL. How embarrassing to be a Trumpkin idiot like the ignorant OP.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:19 PM

Manhattan DA brought Trump Organization controller to testify before special grand jury: Sources

https://abcnews.go.com/US/manhattan-...ry?id=78088595

The idiot Trumpkin fantasy world is coming apart at the seams!
Old 06-04-2021, 08:26 PM

An accused Capitol rioter said police were ‘protecting pedophiles’—he pled no contest to raping a 14-year-old

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/capit...tatutory-rape/

Exactly the sort of person the Insane Clown is.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
An accused Capitol rioter said police were ‘protecting pedophiles’—he pled no contest to raping a 14-year-old

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/capit...tatutory-rape/

Exactly the sort of person the Insane Clown is.
Now, now. N-I ain't the sharpest tool we've seen round here but there's no evidence he's some kind of pedo like T'Rump.
Old 06-05-2021, 05:22 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
I understand that many here are leftist simply because they are young and the "with age comes wisdom" thing hasn't kicked in yet. That used to be me back in the 70's.

So for those that, like me, are destined to become wiser with age, I offer up something they will actually read.

The fantasyland of the Democrat party

This may not be your time, or your time may never come because, truthfully, "sometimes age comes alone". So you may not even read it. But for the rest of you on the path to wisdom, I hope you enjoy it and learn something from it.

You can lead a horse to water, and all that. I'm still tryin'.

A tiny excerpt:
For the entire duration of the Trump presidency, prominent Democrats such as Hillary Clinton refused to accept the election results of 2016.

As a matter of fact, crooked Hillary still maintains the 2016 election was stolen.

As recently as October of 2020, Hillary said, “You don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

Clinton’s unsubstantiated claims of a stolen 2016 election haven’t been met with condemnation from the left or the media but only with validation. These claims have been defended by Democrats. After Trump’s election Clinton, the Democrat party, and the media promoted the “Russia collusion” lie — based on the fake Steele dossier that was paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC.
Todays Republicans have NO room to lecture anyone about living in a fantasyland. So, do yourself a favor and just STFU about that.
Old 06-05-2021, 06:55 AM

Quote:
A tiny excerpt:
For the entire duration of the Trump presidency, prominent Democrats such as Hillary Clinton refused to accept the election results of 2016.

As a matter of fact, crooked Hillary still maintains the 2016 election was stolen.
Must be a different Hillary Clinton from the called El Lardo on election night and conceded the election. The election BTW that was proven to be tainted by Russian interference.

Quote:
Today's GQP* has NO room to lecture anyone about living in a fantasyland. So, do yourself a favor and just STFU about that.
*edit

The Mike Lindell/Qanon/tRump fantasyland wet dream that El Lardo will be reinstated this coming August?

Last edited by RickeyM; 06-05-2021 at 06:59 AM.
Old 06-05-2021, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Todays Republicans have NO room to lecture anyone about living in a fantasyland. So, do yourself a favor and just STFU about that.

Speaking of the Republican Cult members......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 186506423_330246111796606_8322160542935948937_n.jpg (39.0 KB, 5 views)