Old 10-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post

America's freak out over Ebola.

Idjits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QIWZ7HxuHc
Old 10-16-2014, 07:19 PM

Meanwhile... I spoke with CDC and name Partner Mike Arnovitz today regarding the health concerns of a certain law firm in Cleveland/Akron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbNevVfXePY
Old 10-17-2014, 07:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBS... View Post
Maybe you should of read hillbilly's... it's right there in black and white "she had a fever" ya know "symptoms"
At 99.5 most people don't even know they have a fever.

But WTF is it with you people? Ebola is a nasty virus. Humans are susceptible to it. They get it when they give a hug to their symptomatic brother-in-law. They get it when they jump into the casket with their mom at the funeral. But when health workers get it, they get it because they were either improperly trained in the precautions, or they were properly trained and they screwe up. It sad. It happens. Shit happens.

But why not at this point, why not just say what it really is with you. It's always the same thing with you people. Obama caused the Ebola epidemic, and he's purposefully causing people to become infected because it's all part of his plan for bigger and bigger government. Whenever a nurse or a doctor or a nurse's aid or a nurse's aid's puppy comes down with Ebola it's because Obama's administration is a failure. He's not running the CDC right...he's not running a hospital in Dallas right. Maybe Obama ordered everybody in the international healthcare system and everybody in every government around the world to lie to the inhabitants thereof about the realities of transmission of Ebola. Obama ordered the world to play it down. When Obama really knows that Ebola is transmitted through 6 inches of steel and we're all fucked.

There now...feel all better JBS?
Old 10-17-2014, 09:27 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Flu shots are the devil nowadays Bob The disclaimer I have to sign when I get mine says 'including death' lol.

Pete
Old 10-17-2014, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Flu shots are the devil nowadays Bob The disclaimer I have to sign when I get mine says 'including death' lol.

Pete
Funny. I thought the Kenyan anti-colonialist was the devil lol.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:18 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

LOL! Lots of devils out there

Pete
Old 10-17-2014, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
LOL! Lots of devils out there

Pete
Only one that matters though. Only one that fulfills all the requirements for an actual living devil on this planet. The Kenyan. I know. I got proof. Rush said so on the radio yesterday when I was heading over to get a root canal reamed out. LOL! (I can LOL just as loud as you can. Louder even. LOL!!!)
Old 10-17-2014, 10:25 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Oh I know. He's actually the head of the worldwide society of supreme evil.

I heard his skin is actually red, and he's the reason the disclaimer on my flu shot says 'including death'

Pete
Old 10-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Koch-Teapublican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post

But WTF is it with you people? Ebola is a nasty virus. Humans are susceptible to it. They get it when they give a hug to their symptomatic brother-in-law. They get it when they jump into the casket with their mom at the funeral. But when health workers get it, they get it because they were either improperly trained in the precautions, or they were properly trained and they screwe up. It sad. It happens. Shit happens.

But why not at this point, why not just say what it really is with you. It's always the same thing with you people. Obama caused the Ebola epidemic, and he's purposefully causing people to become infected because it's all part of his plan for bigger and bigger government. Whenever a nurse or a doctor or a nurse's aid or a nurse's aid's puppy comes down with Ebola it's because Obama's administration is a failure. He's not running the CDC right...he's not running a hospital in Dallas right. Maybe Obama ordered everybody in the international healthcare system and everybody in every government around the world to lie to the inhabitants thereof about the realities of transmission of Ebola. Obama ordered the world to play it down. When Obama really knows that Ebola is transmitted through 6 inches of steel and we're all fucked.

LOL, calm down Bubbles

There a new Ebola Czar in town, Ron Klain Solyndra
Old 10-17-2014, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post

Too say that health workers screw up is a bit unfair. Imagine you are into a 10 hour shift, dead tired, and a patient comes in with Ebola. No matter how good you are you are not your best after 10 hours in a busy ER...plus it is obvious that the management at the hospital in Texas was not up to snuff in protocols and PPE. At the end of the day the virus itself is causing the illness and no matter how good you are people will catch something. Otherwise no one would ever get sick.