Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Politics and the Environment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:37 AM

So lets go back to what I said to begin with. The nuclear industry telling the general public about deaths caused by working in labs and nuclear plants. I don't think so. The next time I meet my cousin I will ask him about cover ups. He will tell me If he knows anything, he would trust me with his life and knows that what he tells me it doesn't go any further.. A doctor of physics at 22. Keble college Oxford. I last spoke to him several months ago. He told me at the moment he was overseeing the decommissioning of nuclear plants. Have any contact here? tell them about a conversation on the web. And has many knows the internet is not magical. Everything is not on the web. Also forget what he had to sign when he took up the job. Cover ups of course there's cover ups. So you believe what you like. I don't give a monkeys. But I will be told what he knows.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modge View Post
So lets go back to what I said to begin with. The nuclear industry telling the general public about deaths caused by working in labs and nuclear plants. I don't think so. The next time I meet my cousin I will ask him about cover ups. He will tell me If he knows anything, he would trust me with his life and knows that what he tells me it doesn't go any further.. A doctor of physics at 22. Keble college Oxford. I last spoke to him several months ago. He told me at the moment he was overseeing the decommissioning of nuclear plants. Have any contact here? tell them about a conversation on the web. And has many knows the internet is not magical. Everything is not on the web. Also forget what he had to sign when he took up the job. Cover ups of course there's cover ups. So you believe what you like. I don't give a monkeys. But I will be told what he knows.
So its been past over ffs LOL another load of asswipes.