Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-04-2015, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
When 67% of your population is black, most of your arrests and citations are likely to be black.
There's there's more to the DOJ report than just that Zeke...and you know it. There's also the parts about the Ferguson PD procedures employed when they're doing the 95% of the arrests of 67% of the population.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:29 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
There's also the parts about the Ferguson PD procedures employed when they're doing the 95% of the arrests of 67% of the population.
But Ike they are making up for that over representation of blacks on the arrest side by underrepresented them on the hiring side. So it's a wash right?
Old 03-04-2015, 11:07 AM

Zeke, the Department of Justice has found a pattern of excessive police brutality, discrimination, bias, and malfeasance because of these patterns...
Over 85% of all drivers stopped were blacks, when they constitute under half of the car owning households.
Over 90% of all tickets issued were to blacks.
Over 93% of all people arrested were black.
95% of jaywalking tickets were issued to blacks.
92% of disturbing the peace tickets were issued to blacks.
In vehicle stops, whites having illegal contraband were 26% higher than blacks.

These patterns, where the expected forecasted values are off by more than one standard deviation, and often differ from the documented incident rate by six and seven standard deviations, prove to anyone who understands how to implement statistics as an analytical device that this police department completely and utterly does not know how to police.

But we already know that in St. louis.

And a court system that preys upon the poor, to the point where the court/police work in concert to block continued car ownership,is an example of an unconstitutional conspiracy, not good policing.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Ready

Hmmm...that's easily testable, and would make a very interesting investigation.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:53 AM

Please read the Ferguson article in today's Post-Dispatch at www.stltoday.com
It validates virtually every point I have made in the past six months, and shows how the table was set for both Brown and the ensuing unrest.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Municipal and township police departments employed an average of 2.3 full-time officers per 1,000 residents. About half of local police departments employed fewer than 10 sworn personnel, and about three-fourths served a population of less than 10,000.
Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Local Police
www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=71
So according to the above, there are more cops in Ferguson than average. Wonder why? More collectors would be my guess and why not, if it was a revenue generating setup. The chief of police and the mayor should be prosecuted.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Ready

How long do you think you've hated yourself, Ike? Since you were a kid?

You've spoken much of the impact of the holocaust tales told you as a youngster, but one aspect of that experience just dawned on me: you've always been a goy, haven't you? So your place in the stories was with the bad guys, right?
Old 03-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
How long do you think you've hated yourself, Ike? Since you were a kid?

You've spoken much of the impact of the holocaust tales told you as a youngster, but one aspect of that experience just dawned on me: you've always been a goy, haven't you? So your place in the stories was with the bad guys, right?
I grew up in a Jewish famly. As far as the rest of the world was concerned I was a Jew. It doesn't matter when you're a high school kid and you know (because of your open adoption) that your biological parents were both Irish. The world considers you a Jew, and I have the deviated septum from multiple fistfight broken noses in the Italian neighborhood I grew up in, to prove it. The content of my blood is a matter of fact as well as my experience growing up.

Anything else dawn on you einstein? Or maybe it's Dr. Freud with your amateur personality assessments.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 03-09-2015 at 08:39 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:55 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
I grew up in a Jewish famly. As far as the rest of the world was concerned I was a Jew. It doesn't matter when you're a high school kid and you know (because of your open adoption) that your biological parents were both Irish. The world considers you a Jew, and I have the deviated septum from multiple fistfight broken noses in the Italian neighborhood I grew up in, to prove it. The content of my blood is a matter of fact as well as my experience growing up.

Anything else dawn on you einstein? Or maybe it's Dr. Freud with your amateur personality assessments.
Whatever 'the rest of the world' thought, you always knew the 'truth.' You were 'one of your tormentors.' The worse they treated you, the worse that made you.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Whatever 'the rest of the world' thought, you always knew the 'truth.' You were 'one of your tormentors.' The worse they treated you, the worse that made you.
If you say so, Sigmund.