Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-18-2014, 01:45 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
He was shot six times. Does not reveal how many rounds were fired.
Exactly.

It's very possible that a round was fired at Brown's back and missed him, but caused him to stop, turn around and put his hands up.

Quote:
Plus, there is a contention that the arm shot, a grazing wound, may have been the one that hit him from the rear.
In looking at the diagram if you imagine Brown's arms to be raised you will see that the four rounds in his right arm and the two in his head form a much tighter and very plausible looking group.

The autopsy also indicates that none of the rounds were fired from close range, which weakens the argument that the officer was in imminent danger when he fired.

Last edited by Tom Joad; 08-18-2014 at 01:49 AM.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:59 AM

Riots tonight extended far beyond the boundaries of Ferguson. Another QuikTrip destroyed. No LEOs injured. National Guard is being called in.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:15 AM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Exactly.

It's very possible that a round was fired at Brown's back and missed him, but caused him to stop, turn around and put his hands up.
After being shot at least once in the car? That's a ridiculously moronic assertion.

Quote:
In looking at the diagram if you imagine Brown's arms to be raised you will see that the four rounds in his right arm and the two in his head form a much tighter and very plausible looking group.
It fits even better to the non-linear progression of aimed fire during an ongoing struggle if you leave them down, especially considering how scads of apologist testimony related to his hand position has been completely discredited by virtue of no professed entry wounds in the assailant's back.

Quote:
The autopsy also indicates that none of the rounds were fired from close range, which weakens the argument that the officer was in imminent danger when he fired.
The autopsy does NO SUCH THING, with a professional caveat being summarily offered by the family's forensic expert detailing that he lacked sufficient access to all evidence available at the scene. Furthermore, there are (metaphorically) ten billion reasons why residue may not show up starting with (yes) the most simple: being outside the distance of what is typically considered a close range.

Oooohhh, did your spine tingle at thinking you may have -- finally -- made some sort of an actual point?

WRONG.

Do you know what an intermediate range gunshot is for residue? About thirty-six inches depending greatly upon the caliber, barrel length and powder type used in the ammunition. So, we could be at thirty-seven inches to not have residue or there could have been an intervening object (clothes), severe handling post gunshot, heavy bleeding or some other means of a lack of trace evidence.

Sum?

THIRTY-SIX INCHES DOESN'T MAKE YOUR POINT RELATED TO IMMINENT DANGER.

Please, start talking about anything you may know about? Seriously, I'm sure there's lots of stuff.

This ain't it.

Last edited by Zeke; 08-18-2014 at 03:29 AM. Reason: No need to be a complete ass...
Old 08-18-2014, 06:46 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post

I expect to develop a better understanding of what actually happened as the legal process unfolds, not as a result of somebody here throwing a dart in a dark room.
Very reasonable, very sensible.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I wonder how many other young black men have been shot around the country since this incident, mostly by their peers.
Interesting quesions since I've asked the following question before and everybody conveniently ignored it. So what the hell...I'll ask again.

Anybody here ever heard of Robert Cameron Redus? Maybe so, maybe not. If so...any of those here who heard of him ever post any report about what happened to Robert Cameron Redus? It appears not. Perhaps Robert would have received more fucking attention here if he were some poor innocent black ghetto kid assassinated by racist totalitarian coppers.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-18-2014 at 07:57 AM.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I love you
You love your hand.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
He was shot six times. Does not reveal how many rounds were fired.
Plus, there is a contention that the arm shot, a grazing wound, may have been the one that hit him from the rear.
Poor Michael Brown, shot six times. Lucky-ass Robert Cameron Redus was only shot 5 times by the cops. You remember Robert Cameron Redus, right Ice? You don't? No thread here about Robert Cameron Redus? Reckon why that would be?
Old 08-18-2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Interesting quesions since I've asked the following question before and everybody conveniently ignored it. So what the hell...I'll ask again.

Anybody here ever heard of Robert Cameron Redus? Maybe so, maybe not. If so...any of those here who heard of him ever post any report about what happened to Robert Cameron Redus? It appears not. Perhaps Robert would have received more fucking attention here if he were some poor innocent black ghetto kid assassinated by racist totalitarian coppers.
I looked it up, remembered the incident, and get the point(s).
White on white/black on black, limited/ no outrage. White on black, here it goes, again.
Selective outrage.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2014, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Poor Michael Brown, shot six times. Lucky-ass Robert Cameron Redus was only shot 5 times by the cops. You remember Robert Cameron Redus, right Ice? You don't? No thread here about Robert Cameron Redus? Reckon why that would be?
Well for one thing the Dems could not race bait with a minority. whip up some anger and try to show liberals care so now get out and vote. The but the truth is all the caring is for the vote only.

Hey just a few more months till the midterms.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:29 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I looked it up, remembered the incident, and get the point(s).
White on white/black on black, limited/ no outrage. White on black, here it goes, again.
Selective outrage.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Then racial animus, if it even exists, should not concern us?