Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-18-2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I heard one commentator last night on KMOX say that the 2nd autopsy described an execution, one of our PC colleagues sez it could indicate a full-press charge by the deceased. Without the evidence of the scene it's not obvious which is more likely.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Are there any eye witness accounts from the scene of a full press charge?

I mean that sounds impossible after getting shot in the arm multiple times, since the evidence is suggesting that the round to the head that killed him was the last shot.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
Really? Sounds boring. I am going to exercise my First Amendment rights.
That is what the Ferguson Police department is doing. Waiting. They might have thought the video would make the furor die down and the whole controversy might have evaporated to where they could avoid a prosecution. I mean if they were dumb enough to release the video after they were told not to by the DOJ....
Old 08-18-2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Whoa, 40+ pages over the weekend. Has to be a record.

Does everyone hate each other now, or is it cool?

I heard that when the vid of the robbery was made public the protesters (violent again?) called it character assassination, I thought, well he sure made it easy.

Pete
You will always be unhateable to me Pete. I just accept your invalid political convictions as a result of inhaling all those fumes when the Cuyahoga River caught on fire....
Old 08-18-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Agreed. That video from mere minutes before the 'shoot' destroyed any notion that Mike Brown was a "gentle giant".
However thuggish he was in the video that is not a reason to shoot him dead in the street.

As it stands now there is no gun residue on his body and no marks indicating a close quarter struggle.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
One more time.
Zeke was there in the car with him. He knows exactly what happened. There is no way in hell he was shot while raising his hands in the air even though there are more than one credible eyewitness saying this did happen.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:54 PM

Quote:
You're just mad because you can't fire me.

That's the beauty of being retired.

I don't have a boss.
government workers cannot fire anybody so you just have to put up with them ...sort of like in the Army.

Now if you a contractor and not GS Finn might get u
Old 08-18-2014, 06:02 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
However thuggish he was in the video that is not a reason to shoot him dead in the street.

As it stands now there is no gun residue on his body and no marks indicating a close quarter struggle.
Don't really see how you might believe that I think that from what I posted and I don't believe you know what really transpired, anymore than anyone else at this point in the investigation. All this conjecture is just that at this point, pure conjecture. Have at it if you want but I'd just as soon wait for the full report before calling for Officer Wilson's head on a pike.

ps Did you actually read Finnbow's link in the Post?
Old 08-18-2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I don't get how the new evidence i.e. the video of MB robbing and roughing up the store owner hasn't seemed to change the minds of some of my lefty friends here.
I kinda wish the guvna had called the national guard the day after the first looting followed by arson. I guess that makes me a bad lefty...
yeah the kid was an asshole

that does not mean you can kill him on the street without probable cause.

Bob this thing smells like shit a million miles away.

I mean if he had his hands up in the air with the intention of surrender and that cop shot in the right temple after he already shot him in the arm....I mean that is what people are saying happened. And I have not seen any sort of countervailing evidence ten days later that would indicate that this did not happen. How long do you wait for the other side of the story to show up? A month?

Not even an official statement from the PD about what they think happened? That is the crux: they do not have an official story. I would love to hear that police chief come out and say just why it was a justified shooting and explain the details.

I get a funny feeling they do not know what to do at this point.

Last edited by icenine; 08-18-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:07 PM

Quote:
It's changed my mind about Brown, but it hasn't changed my mind about the cop. Why should it?
bingo

and that is how it should be. The issue is not did Brown rob a store. The issue is was he shot and killed without probable cause.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Admin

Meh, I'll wait for the report. You should too my friend.