Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:17 AM

Friggin' Commies

So, I guess for anyone who needs clarification about what North Korea's newest "Dear Leader's" aspirations look like, here's a video that will help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKWJS...n4oVQ&index=14

Lest you think that this is a random video posted by some disgruntled North Korean with questionable animation skills, no so fast. The video posted under an account maintained by the DPRK.

http://www.businessinsider.com/north...a-video-2013-2
Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Loyal Opposition

Friggin totalitarian cult of personality.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 02-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Area Man

Yes, yes, Communists hate us and they are bent on world domination. We all know this, it's old news.

The point is?

Regards,
Dave
Old 02-05-2013, 10:40 AM

That kid in North Korea is nothing new,and if he tries to get too big for his britches I am sure the West (with China looking the other way) will take care of him. Despots are bad, but ultimately the North Koreans are going to have to get rid of him.

And the South Koreans are really against any sort of integration with their much more poorer brothers to the north...it would wreak havoc on their economy.

In short North Korea will simmer like it has been doing for 60 years
hopefully the tea party does not last that long...
Old 02-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

There's a conspiracy theory out there that the regime changes in the commie countries (Russia & most satillites, China soon etc) were faked, they are laying low to rise and crush the evil capitalist pigs (I'm betting everyone on this board).

Btw mini I'm not saying you, just a comment. There are a couple of excellent docs about the Dear Leader (spits) on nexflix.

Pete
Old 02-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Area Man

Check out this video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Irw7SRv-l44

And, watch the whole thing.

Regards,
Dave
Old 02-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconshorts View Post
How do propose the North Koreans get rid of him and his regime?

One good thing though, our communist leader will be gone in 4 years. Perhaps we can keep another one from taking his place. Judging from the mentality of our ignorant society my hopes are not high.
Just as I thought.

Good Lord, if you think you are oppressed here, in America, you are an even bigger fool than I realized.

Regards,
Dave
Old 02-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Area Man

Because I don't know. At present, he's their problem more than anyone elses and they, apparently, make no effort to depose him. Why don't you stop asking such stupid questions?

Regards,
Dave
Old 02-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:

One good thing though, our communist leader will be gone in 4 years. Perhaps we can keep another one from taking his place. Judging from the mentality of our ignorant society my hopes are not high.
Besides exposing near complete ignorance of various economic models, this post also contains an admission that communism does not equate to totalitarianism. If our allegedly communist leader (who is actually a pragmatic centrist) sought to implement totalitarianism, he would not be leaving office in less than four years.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 02-05-2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:

The leader of North Korea has a massive support network behind him...the military, the Communist Party, and the elite that benefit from his rule. They are just like those Sunnis who benefitted from Saddam all those years.
The people they are oppressing will have to get rid of that system. I can maybe see China interdicting him if he really did something to destabilize that region and threaten China's postion in the world economy. Other than that the North Koreans will have to so something themselves.

Your last statement does not become you Baconbitz...I know you are not a moron so do not post like one.