Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Ready

4-2-7's Dream Thread!

It's going to be all about him!

[I want to extract this discussion from the thread is started in, for that thread's benefit. We'll start with a quote of a message of Bob's, from that thread.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I would add he's childish and churlish Don but that's come to be expected from 427. He exhibits no intellectual curiosity toward the issues as far as I can see and has a snide demeanor toward anyone who disagrees in the slightest. In other words, a troll.
His basic stance is excessive, unremitting opposition and aggression. But he sure WHINES when he gets any of same.....

He gives NOTHING but disrespect*, and wonders why he gets no respect.

* I do note that with a few individuals, he sometimes enjoys non-hostile exchanges. These are pretty much all with persons disposed to ally with him for ideological reasons of one sort or another. He has no inclination or apparent ability to engage in normal discussion with ideological opponents, and instead indulges exclusively in excessive hostile expression towards them.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Area Man

Good God, where does it end?

Dave
Old 05-16-2014, 02:39 PM

hmmmmmm

I think I was right afterall.

The mumbo-jumbo about the gold standard and our eventual comeuppance because we relied on paper money sort of made him a laughingstock in my mind. Hard to take anyone seriously after that. He has made some very personal attacks with scandalous innuendo that should not be tolerated here.

I am sure I have done many bad things too though.
I like it better before he came. At least Whell, like myself, graduated from a mid-western University and can spell reasonably well
Old 05-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

Dave
I think I see where you're coming from Dave. From a personal standpoint I believe a thread like this only gives 4-2-7 the attention he craves. His inadequacies will compel him to where it like a bloody rag of honor. No offense DonQ.
Old 05-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
It's going to be all about him!

[I want to extract this discussion from the thread is started in, for that thread's benefit. We'll start with a quote of a message of Bob's, from that thread.]

His basic stance is excessive, unremitting opposition and aggression. But he sure WHINES when he gets any of same.....

He gives NOTHING but disrespect*, and wonders why he gets no respect.

* I do note that with a few individuals, he sometimes enjoys non-hostile exchanges. These are pretty much all with persons disposed to ally with him for ideological reasons of one sort or another. He has no inclination or apparent ability to engage in normal discussion with ideological opponents, and instead indulges exclusively in excessive hostile expression towards them.
I disrespect individuals whom disrespect me, I could care less about the ideology one chooses as a quality of the person.
Old 05-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I disrespect individuals whom disrespect me, I could care less about the ideology one chooses as a quality of the person.
Well it seems to me you are unusually sensitive about 'disrespect.' Or else you just enjoy trash posting. Either way, you do tons more of it than anyone else around here.

BTW, I didn't say you cared about ideology, I won't argue what you do or don't care about in this case. I said that others who have been 'friendly' towards you could be distinguished by ideology, or other attitudinal reasons for sympathy for you.

Now, is there anything else in my opening post you would disagree with, or was the ideology thing it?
Old 05-16-2014, 03:27 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

Dave
Who can say? But anyone who finds this thread tedious can safely ignore it. I started it, and I'll keep an eye on it, to include 'having the back' of other posters here.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:10 PM

Here is what I posted on 2/7/14

"Could we try and ignore this jerk's rants and talk around it. I for one am getting tired of reading threads and getting the intent and thoughts hijacked. I am also convinced that this jerk is totally ignorant, cannot piece words together and form a decipherable sentence and that his only goal is to hijack threads regardless of the topic.
Any rational discussion is made impossible by this jerk."

http://www.politicalchat.org/showthr...alk#post192609 , Post #98

What has changed other than a few misguided souls plying Good Samaritan.

I will always ask this question, "If you cannot write coherently, why do you post?".

As for the usefulness of this thread, why not. If enough members would keep him on Ignore and more importantly not quote him, a useful purpose can be achieved. Since it is now common knowledge that 4-2-7 is on the Ignore list of a lot of people, quoting him defeats the purpose.

FWIW, when this jerk directly insulted first Rob and then Finn, two well respected members both here and on AK, I promised myself to insult this jerk at every opportunity. Since then he has said some very unspeakable things about other forum members. So the beat goes on.

Last edited by Rajoo; 05-16-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I think I see where you're coming from Dave. From a personal standpoint I believe a thread like this only gives 4-2-7 the attention he craves. His inadequacies will compel him to where it like a bloody rag of honor. No offense DonQ.
Me thinks you're on to something.

Dave
Old 05-16-2014, 04:21 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Who can say? But anyone who finds this thread tedious can safely ignore it. I started it, and I'll keep an eye on it, to include 'having the back' of other posters here.
I hear ya. Done.

Dave