Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:11 AM

Good point, Rob. I figger either as entertainment or maybe as food...
Old 05-19-2009, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
If there is a race of highly intelligent creatures why on earth woulld they want any part of us?
Curious to see how the other half live? Bit like visiting the local zoo.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:40 PM

Why

If there is a race of highly intelligent creatures why on earth would they want any part of us?

Maybe they're just check on number one son?

When I look around, humans (it you want to call us that) are the only thing that doesn't fit the natural order.

If you were to kick the average person out in the woods, bare assed naked and with nothing but their wits and skills, most of them would be dead in short order. Now if I were to kick my stupid little dog out there (and it's breed has been domesticated for years), I would imagine that it could make a go of it for quite a while. If you were to kick my old Siberian out there, it would have died of old age.

Case in point...where's the missing link? It may be so simple as a bunch of drunken spacemen flew in here, caught themselves a monkey, and had their way. Then flew back to the planet Zog, all down in the mouth and hoping they didn't give their wife something that they couldn't explain. Minute of pleasure, lifetime of pain.

Now put your tin foil hat's on boys, because I HAVE seen UFO's on two separate occasions. Wasn't swamp gas, wasn't a baby moon tossed in the air... it was the real deal. Don't ask me what it was, because I don't know. But both times, they were noticeably different from anything that I'd ever seen, even after reflection.

Now while I don't want to be abducted, any of them feringners that's up to it are invited in for a beer and a steak. I'll do the cooking and wash the dishes.

Come on down boys, and spend some time with your favorite son. I got nothin' against ya. And I'm buying.

Chas
Old 05-20-2009, 03:32 AM

Now put your tin foil hat's on boys, because I HAVE seen UFO's on two separate occasions. Wasn't swamp gas, wasn't a baby moon tossed in the air... it was the real deal. Don't ask me what it was, because I don't know. But both times, they were noticeably different from anything that I'd ever seen, even after reflection.

Chas[/QUOTE]

It seems most inexplicable UFO sightings are out in the wild, not near centres of polulation. Maybe this ties in with test flights of experimental aircraft, things they want to keep secret, at least for now.

Case in point...where's the missing link? It may be so simple as a bunch of drunken spacemen flew in here, caught themselves a monkey, and had their way. Then flew back to the planet Zog, all down in the mouth and hoping they didn't give their wife something that they couldn't explain. Minute of pleasure, lifetime of pain.

Thank you. A dick that looks like a mushroom. Just the thought to take to the workshop.........

Last edited by Combwork; 05-20-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combwork View Post

Thank you. A dick that looks like a mushroom. Just the thought to take to the workshop.........

That's the funniest damned thing I've ever read. :lmao:
Old 05-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post

If there is a race of highly intelligent creatures why on earth would they want any part of us?

Maybe they're just check on number one son?

When I look around, humans (it you want to call us that) are the only thing that doesn't fit the natural order.

If you were to kick the average person out in the woods, bare assed naked and with nothing but their wits and skills, most of them would be dead in short order. Now if I were to kick my stupid little dog out there (and it's breed has been domesticated for years), I would imagine that it could make a go of it for quite a while. If you were to kick my old Siberian out there, it would have died of old age.

Now while I don't want to be abducted, any of them feringners that's up to it are invited in for a beer and a steak. I'll do the cooking and wash the dishes.

Come on down boys, and spend some time with your favorite son. I got nothin' against ya. And I'm buying.

Chas

Seems to me we fit fine into the natural order pretty darn well. We use other species energy and convert it to our own as every other animal does.
There is no missing link and further evidence is always being unearthed.
Darwinius masillae is often referred to as the missing link but there is much more evidence from other fossils as well.
As to Roswell, the official government documents are readily available on line due to the freedom of information act. Although much is blacked out for national security a quick read without preformed ideas makes the event pretty straight forward.
Look at nature, you can not site one living entity that does not use any and all resources available to it for itself. Why would life originating elsewhere be different?

As to how would man survive in the woods?
Just fine as we did.
The upstart might be tough simply because we have become a "web" species, relying on one another to do specifics tasks in order to advance all.
Not all that different than a Lion's pride just more advanced.

As to UFO's I also have seen one. Could have been anything. As I did not understand what it was I think I will arbitrarily decide that it was God come down to visit one night. It's as good an interpretation as a vehicle for little folk, no?

With all that being said I still believe that anything is possible and anything that is possible is probable. Just not probable at a specific time and place in a particular dimension.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:28 AM
Resident octogenarian

Ah yes, what was the name of that guy Erik Something who wrote the book about extra-terrestrials creating man in their image and put all those designs on the mountains in Ecuador.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:12 PM

Noonereal

Seems to me we fit fine into the natural order pretty darn well. We use other species energy and convert it to our own as every other animal does.
There is no missing link and further evidence is always being unearthed.
Darwinius masillae is often referred to as the missing link but there is much more evidence from other fossils as well.
As to Roswell, the official government documents are readily available on line due to the freedom of information act. Although much is blacked out for national security a quick read without preformed ideas makes the event pretty straight forward.
Look at nature, you can not site one living entity that does not use any and all resources available to it for itself. Why would life originating elsewhere be different?

As to how would man survive in the woods?
Just fine as we did.
The upstart might be tough simply because we have become a "web" species, relying on one another to do specifics tasks in order to advance all.
Not all that different than a Lion's pride just more advanced.

As to UFO's I also have seen one. Could have been anything. As I did not understand what it was I think I will arbitrarily decide that it was God come down to visit one night. It's as good an interpretation as a vehicle for little folk, no?

With all that being said I still believe that anything is possible and anything that is possible is probable. Just not probable at a specific time and place in a particular dimension.

You've made a lot of good points. Personally, every time I've run across something that I couldn't explain, I just figured that I didn't know what it was, and let it go at that. Perhaps an interesting topic for discussion, but it means no more than that to me.

Now if it should affect me personally, then I start to pay attention. If it doesn't affect me, I then conclude that it is none of my business, and the less I know about it, the better off I am.

But I'm gonna stick to my guns on people. It appears to me that the human race stands way to the side of all other creatures on this planet. Don't know why, don't much care, but we are different.

Good day,
Chas
Old 05-20-2009, 04:25 PM

Is it possible?

People have talked about UFOs for as long as I can remember. I would love to believe in them, looking up into the night sky and trying to get my head around the distances involved is also something I've done for as long as I can remember.

Scientists have always said that traveling faster than the speed of light is a basic impossibility. Has this changed? Is there any hypothetical, scientifically plausible way that could move a space ship at faster than light speed, or is the speed of light still an absolute barrier?
Old 05-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combwork View Post
People have talked about UFOs for as long as I can remember. I would love to believe in them, looking up into the night sky and trying to get my head around the distances involved is also something I've done for as long as I can remember.

Scientists have always said that traveling faster than the speed of light is a basic impossibility. Has this changed? Is there any hypothetical, scientifically plausible way that could move a space ship at faster than light speed, or is the speed of light still an absolute barrier?
"quantum theory allows time travel on a microscopic scale"

Stephen Hawking