Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-22-2023, 11:39 AM

I'll bet you the $5 that Bob owes me over the 2016 election that Hunter is charged even if just for tax evasion.
Old 04-22-2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
I'll bet you the $5 that Bob owes me over the 2016 election that Hunter is charged even if just for tax evasion.
That's all you got, tax evasion?

A while back I was talking to a CPA friend and he told me that he will never take a contractor as a client because "they even want to deduct cost of dog food from their taxes".

Any idea how many small construction companies and independent trades people operate strictly on cash basis? Or Ma & Pa restaurants who open the cash register but do not ring in the amount if one pays with cash? This could run into hundreds of billions, but of course the GOP is looking to defund IRS and the FBI.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:14 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
What you wingnuts fail to understand is that Democrats, unlike MAGAMorons with their Dear Leader, don't actually care, one way or the other, if Hunter Biden is prosecuted for crimes he actually committed.

That said, wingnuts have spewed so many ridiculous conspiracy theories about their political adversaries that until an actual indictment is handed down, we're highly skeptical of your breathless accusations. Watching Gym Jordan, James Comer, MTG and even John Durham has, until now, has revealed a lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing other than right wing projection.

Meanwhile, Dear Leader has been indicted on 34 felonies and the he's likely to be indicted for several more state and federal felonies soon enough. Hunter Biden's guilt or innocence won't change that one iota.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:54 PM

The thing is, the wing nuts so desperately want to wound Biden to damage him enough to give TFG a better chance of defeating him in the Biden/tRump rematch. Unable to link Biden to shady dealings they want to associate him with Hunter Bidens (real or imagined) shady dealings. Long used to tRump & Co. shady dealings they assume everyone operates that way. No flame but where's there's smoke there must be fire right? Look really, really, really hard and you can just make out a tinge of smoke.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Does the fact that Joe Biden's entire family is a bunch of know grifters not bother any of you at all ?

Hell, Biden even admitted in public that he would have Obama hold back money from Ukraine if the investigation of Hunter's corruption wasn't stopped.

What is wrong with you people ?
Oh wow, that was debunked so long ago it's probably in history books by now, LOL. That stuff still flies with fans of angertainment TV but regular folk insist on facts and truth
Old 04-22-2023, 01:27 PM

There is a fairly strong body of evidence that Hunter Biden was loosely involved in a company deal regarding defense spending in the Ukraine.

It more like he introduced certain people together, and they made a deal about something...it was not Uranium as reported (IIRC), but some kind of defense contract.

It's said that Hunter purchased a house for his family; a house that President Biden has stayed in, in the past. It's owned by Hunter.
Old 04-22-2023, 01:32 PM

Now let me propose an even more bleak scenario.

What if the Right Wing has 40% of the population under it's spell, along with imbedded operatives in the media ? What if these embbed operatives are also in Law Enforcement, at every level ?

Last edited by BigElCat; 04-22-2023 at 02:14 PM.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
don't actually care, one way or the other, if Hunter Biden is prosecuted for crimes he actually committed.
So, why don't they.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Oh wow, that was debunked so long ago it's probably in history books by now, LOL. That stuff still flies with fans of angertainment TV but regular folk insist on facts and truth
If you really think the Ukraine oil company was paying Hunter is a lie go watch Rachel Maddow some more.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
That's all you got, tax evasion?

A while back I was talking to a CPA friend and he told me that he will never take a contractor as a client because "they even want to deduct cost of dog food from their taxes".

Any idea how many small construction companies and independent trades people operate strictly on cash basis? Or Ma & Pa restaurants who open the cash register but do not ring in the amount if one pays with cash? This could run into hundreds of billions, but of course the GOP is looking to defund IRS and the FBI.
Somewhat different than $85,000 per month, with Joe getting his 10% of course.