Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-21-2023, 07:11 PM

Warrior, Savior and Judge

Vision of Trump if he wins in 2024.

Quote:
“In 2016, I declared I am your voice,” Trump said in a speech last month at the Conservative Political Action Conference and repeated at his first 2024 campaign rally in Waco a few weeks later. “Today, I add: I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.”
Quote:
Where he earlier changed border policies to reduce refugees and people seeking asylum, he’s now promising to conduct an unprecedented deportation operation. Where he previously moved to make it easier to fire federal workers, he’s now proposing a new civil service exam. After urging state and local officials to take harsher measures on crime and homelessness, Trump says he is now determined to take more direct federal action.
The Trump promise:

Quote:
“Together, we are going to finish what we started,” Trump said at the Waco rally last month. “With you at my side, we will totally obliterate the deep state, we will banish the warmongers from our government, we will drive out the globalists, and we will cast out the communists and Marxists, we will throw off the corrupt political class, we will beat the Democrats, we will rout the fake news media, we will stand up to the RINOs, and we will defeat Joe Biden and every single Democrat.
Trump the wannabe Dictator of a land of only MAGAts.

He did not mention that he also plans to rob the US treasury while fixes America. Now if only we could get a sneak peek at his administration. But wait, he probably is not going have one or a VP for that matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elect...policies-2024/
Old 04-21-2023, 07:58 PM

That right there ought to send every non-MAGA voter straight to any Democrat running for president. Knowing that any third party candidate vote makes tRump's path to the WH easier.
Old 04-21-2023, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
That right there ought to send every non-MAGA voter straight to any Democrat running for president. Knowing that any third party candidate vote makes tRump's path to the WH easier.
This is going to put Independents on the spot.
Old 04-21-2023, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Why I started this thread earlier. Once Trump has his nomination locked up and he has for all practical purposes, a third party will hand him the WH on a silver platter, especially in all the swing states.

How any of the lawsuits impacts his candidacy is an unknown or perhaps too late to have any effect.

http://politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=13858
Old 04-22-2023, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Why I started this thread earlier. Once Trump has his nomination locked up and he has for all practical purposes, a third party will hand him the WH on a silver platter, especially in all the swing states.

How any of the lawsuits impacts his candidacy is an unknown or perhaps too late to have any effect.

http://politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=13858
A spate or reasonable thinking can prevent this. The chances of that happening?
Old 04-22-2023, 08:23 AM

Does the fact that Joe Biden's entire family is a bunch of know grifters not bother any of you at all ?

Hell, Biden even admitted in public that he would have Obama hold back money from Ukraine if the investigation of Hunter's corruption wasn't stopped.

What is wrong with you people ?
Old 04-22-2023, 08:31 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Does the fact that Joe Biden's entire family is a bunch of know grifters not bother any of you at all ?

Hell, Biden even admitted in public that he would have Obama hold back money from Ukraine if the investigation of Hunter's corruption wasn't stopped.

Start with we never believe a word you say.
Old 04-22-2023, 08:32 AM
Admin

Quote:

Where is your proof, Sparky?
Old 04-22-2023, 08:42 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:

Bullshit. Biden, implementing the policy of both the US and EU, told Ukraine that our aid was dependent upon them getting serious about investigating and rooting out corruption.

Pro tip: Don't believe anything on Wingnut News. A court case this week made that perfectly clear to anyone with half a brain (this apparently excludes you).
Old 04-22-2023, 11:19 AM

Quote:

What is wrong with you people?

Can you tell us what Hunter Biden is being investigated for? I do not have clue. Words like China, laptop and corruption are just fighting words for the GOP to rile up their base.

And if there is something here, why didn't the 45th administration go looking for it while he was using the JD as his Gestapo.

Frightwing is desperate to get something to stick in order to deflect the criminal acts committed by Trump, both in office and out of office, especially now that he is the flag bearer for the GOP.

Another Benghazi is all this is except the people running this scam are totally inept beginning with Gym Jordan. Or perhaps the GOP is sensing that Ms. Willis or Smith are getting ready for action.