Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-02-2014, 05:48 AM
Persona non grata

Old 05-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Banned

OK Tom...OK for christ's sake. But I just can't help but wonder what he's doing with his other hand...
Old 05-02-2014, 07:27 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
OK Tom...OK for christ's sake.
I've decided to join what I hope will become a movement.

"And the only reason I'm Singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar Situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a Situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into The shrink wherever you are ,just walk in say "Shrink, You can get Anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.". And walk out. You know, if One person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and They won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
They may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
Singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
Organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
Fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
Walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.And that's what it is ,
the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement, and
All you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the
Guitar."

Last edited by Tom Joad; 05-02-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Old 05-02-2014, 09:20 AM
Banned

Amazing Go watch the vid as this guy is squirming about.

Ex-White House spokesman downplays controversy over Benghazi talking points

Former White House spokesman Tommy Vietor, in a tense interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier, downplayed the revived controversy over the Benghazi talking points, saying he does not remember his own role in the editing process because: “Dude, this was like two years ago.”

Vietor, the former spokesman for the National Security Council, insisted on “Special Report with Bret Baier” Thursday that emails that link a White House adviser to former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice's controversial Sunday show statements about the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate say nothing new.

The Obama administration has been under fire since the emails were released earlier this week, with some Republicans calling them the “smoking gun.” The emails indicate a White House aide helped prep Rice for her appearances and pushed the explanation that the attack was because of an Internet video. The White House is now facing credibility questions, since they had previously downplayed their role in Rice's talking points.

Vietor repeated the stance of Press Secretary Jay Carney, who has repeatedly tried to claim that the so-called "prep call" with Rice -- as it was described in one email -- was not about Benghazi. Vietor said the email was referring to ongoing protests around the world against American embassies.

Baier then asked Vietor whether he personally changed the word “attack” to “demonstrations” in the talking points for Rice.

“Maybe, I don’t really remember,” Vietor said.

When pressed by Baier, Vietor said, “Dude, this was like two years ago. We're still talking about the most mundane process.”

“Dude it is the thing that everybody’s talking about,” Baier replied.

When asked why it took a Freedom of Information Act request to release those emails, Vietor said he wished they had been released earlier.

“I bet you every single person in that White House wished that email has been released earlier. I wish it too because it tells us nothing new, It tells us what we said privately was what we said publicly, because that is what we thought had occurred,” Vietor said.

When pressed on where President Obama was during the Benghazi attack, Vietor said he was in the Situation Room, but President Obama was not. He said Obama was in the White House.

“It is well known that when the attack was first briefed to him it was in the Oval Office and he was updated constantly,” Vietor said, adding he did not know where the president was at all points in the night because he does not have a “tracking device on him.” He said Obama does not have to be in the Situation Room to monitor an ongoing situation.

Before his appearance, Vietor tweeted Baier must have asked him onto his show to ask him about Benghazi for a "Throwback Thursday" thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...alking-points/
Old 05-02-2014, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
OK Tom...OK for christ's sake. But I just can't help but wonder what he's doing with his other hand...
My guess is that his other hand is holding a phone to get the latest talking points.
But anyhooo,

Old 05-02-2014, 11:10 AM

And for emphasis.

Old 05-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Area Man

You're an idiot.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Loyal Opposition

The first page of this thread reminds me of the crazy guy walking down the street muttering nonsense to himself. A full page of nothingness.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 05-02-2014, 02:00 PM

"Dude, I made that shit up like two years ago. I'm like totally flinging lies out constantly bro, and my brain's kinda scrambled up from the ganja, sayin?
So like I got no clue what kinda gnarly stuff I did like ages ago, old dude."
Old 05-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
"Dude, I made that shit up like two years ago. I'm like totally flinging lies out constantly bro, and my brain's kinda scrambled up from the ganja, sayin?
So like I got no clue what kinda gnarly stuff I did like ages ago, old dude."
I notice the Asiatic Indian word ganja instead of marijuana is getting
popular.