Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:25 AM

Poor old Bob.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:47 AM
Admin

Angry lil' Trumpkins must've been watching the Women's March on Washington yesterday. Millions upon millions of people worldwide telling their thinskinned and petulant manchild of a president to grow up.

Sad!
Old 01-22-2017, 10:57 AM
Rational Anarchist

FWIW, Trump's not President of the world. Yet.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:13 PM
Admin

Holy Moses! Check out Charles Krauthammer's op-ed in the Washington Post today.

'Trump’s foreign policy revolution'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.1c7947a3d521

Here's just a bit where he delves into Trump's Inauguration speech. Well worth it to read the whole thing.

“From this day forward, it’s going to be only America First.”
Imagine how this resonates abroad. “America First” was the name of the organization led by Charles Lindbergh that bitterly fought FDR before U.S. entry into World War II — right through the Battle of Britain — to keep America neutral between Churchill’s Britain and Hitler’s Reich. (Then came Pearl Harbor. Within a week, America First dissolved itself in shame.)
Old 01-26-2017, 07:29 PM

So where is Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann anyway? They fit right in with with Trump and his alternate truths and realities.

Carl
Old 01-26-2017, 08:01 PM
Admin

'Trump pressured Park Service to find proof for his claims about inauguration crowd' WP

"On the morning after Donald Trump’s inauguration, acting National Park Service director Michael T. Reynolds received an extraordinary summons: The new president wanted to talk to him.
In a Saturday phone call, Trump personally ordered Reynolds to produce additional photographs of the previous day’s crowds on the Mall, according to three individuals who have knowledge of the conversation. The president believed that the photos might prove that the media had lied in reporting that attendance had been no better than average.
Trump also expressed anger over a retweet sent from the agency’s account, in which side-by-side photographs showed far fewer people at his swearing-in than had shown up to see Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009.
According to one account, Reynolds had been contacted by the White House and given a phone number to call. When he dialed it, he was told to hold for the president.
For Trump, who sees himself and his achievements in superlative terms, the inauguration’s crowd size has been a source of grievance that he appears unable to put behind him. It is a measure of his fixation on the issue that he would devote part of his first morning in office to it — and that he would take out his frustrations on an acting Park Service director."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.113bd7321988

Poor lil' rich boy just can't get it through his thick head that the majority of people just aren't all that enamored with his spray tanned ass.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:11 PM
Admin

"It's now 2 ˝ minutes to “midnight,” according to the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists, which warned Thursday that the end of humanity may be near.
The group behind the famed Doomsday Clock announced at a news conference that it was adjusting the countdown to the End of it All by moving the hands 30 seconds closer to midnight — the closest the clock has been to Doomsday since 1953, after the United States tested its first thermonuclear device, followed months later by the Soviet Union's hydrogen bomb test." WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.03b829b72ae3

Thanks arsehole.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:16 PM
Ready

The man just isn't right.

The buzz is that he mainly spends his time watching TV and reacting to what he sees. He's in so far over his head, if he didn't have Bannon there to be his brain he'd be helpless.

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/24/dona...ing-his-aides/
Old 01-26-2017, 08:41 PM

One would think he'd be too busy reading all the executive orders he's signing....

No telling what's really in those things.

Last edited by MrPots; 01-27-2017 at 07:57 AM.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:52 PM
Jigsawed

"America First" is the right doctrine now.

It is nonsensical to superimpose the WWII era on this time.

Not every era has the same matrix.

Last edited by Dondilion; 01-27-2017 at 08:39 PM.