Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2012, 06:24 PM

I Just Found Out That I'm A MINORITY

Yes, today after waiting for someone to respond to any posts, I decided to see what other Political Chat forums were out there.

Well low am behold I found 12,200,000 hits, and as I looked down the first page I see Liberal Political Chat ? Not wishing to walk into another swarm of liberals, I laughed, wondering just what a friendly group of liberals would discuss? A Mutual admiration Society, discussing on how they admire one another's abilities to elaborate on a liberal topic, or how badly they bashed a conservative pondent ?

So I searched Liberal Political Chat, and received 1,860,000 hits ! Now that's a murder of liberals !

And went on to search Conservative Political Chat, and received 1.600,000 hits, boy are you guys out numbered !

So now that I was on a roll I searched Centrists Political Chat, and only found 26,400 hits, boy OH boy, I'm A Minority, and it looks like I need Federal Protection before I'm Extinct... HELP !!!! I need Protection $$$$$

Now to find out just what a Political Chat Forum dedicated to only a Liberal, Conservative or Centrist Ideology could possibly find worth talking about ?

BB