Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
You're a funny guy.

I think our POS CEO POTUS is definitely worse than a Mr "Vote for me instead of none of the above" consumer advocate.
We agree!!!
Old 08-30-2017, 12:48 PM

The US deserves much better than Trump IMO
Old 08-30-2017, 01:23 PM

Mattis directly contradicts the Twidiot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mattis-...h-north-korea/
Old 08-30-2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Mattis directly contradicts the Twidiot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mattis-...h-north-korea/
I think he attempted to tame Trumps rampage?
Old 08-30-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
But at other levels, the problem has been recruiting people to join a White House where five major investigations — four overseen by congressional committees and one run by special counsel Robert Mueller — are the background static of daily work life, uncomfortable to listen to but hard to tune out.

Sanders herself was elevated internally to fill Sean Spicer’s position after a months-long search for a candidate from the outside — media personalities like Laura Ingraham and Kimberly Guilfoyle were considered, among others — yielded no appropriate candidates willing to take the job.

Lame-duck New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, insiders said, is still angling for a position in the administration. “I’m always there for the president; we speak regularly,” Christie said in an interview with Fox News on Tuesday when asked about a potential formal role in the administration. But behind him, there isn’t a long line of Republicans hungering for a seat at the table, when Trump has been alienating his own party’s leaders in Congress.

The easy pipeline to RNC staffers, which existed under former RNC chair Priebus, has dried up with his departure from the West Wing. And even Trump loyalists who support the president from the outside said they have been crossing their fingers that the president doesn’t approach them with a direct plea to join his administration. Others, who said they would have joined the administration back in January with no hesitation, said that calculation has become more complicated in the wake of Trump's Charlottesville comments and other self-created crises.

That’s left Trump in a bind amid recent public criticisms from people like Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and economic adviser Gary Cohn, who both publicly distanced themselves from Trump’s comments in the wake of the violent white nationalist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“I think that cuts him to the quick,” said a source close to the president. But he knows he can’t afford to push either man out right now. Outside of U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, who people close to Trump do not think is ready to head the State Department, the source said, “I couldn’t name you a guy who would take the job or get confirmed.”
Link

[RANT]
You would think that a 70 something billionaire would want to be remembered as doing great things for the country instead of destroying the fabric of what made the USA such a world power and becoming the laughing stock of the free world.

I am still shocked that he loves to insult past administrations. No other POTUS has done such no class acts to feed their egos, they bonded instead.
We are definitely experiencing the worst administration in our history with the tagging of the laughing stock of the world.

I guess watching the deflection of not doing the wall because of Harvey and Kim should be TV worth watching but it sure won't be, at least around here.
[/RANT]

Old 08-30-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) has introduced an amendment seeking to stop the Secret Service from spending its funding at business entities owned by President Trump or his immediate family.

The proposed amendment to the Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act would prevent the agency’s funding to “be used to purchase, rent, or otherwise acquire goods or services, including hotel rooms, office space, or golf carts.”
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/34...ump-businesses

Hope it passes. Something must be done, but Repubes won't have the balls.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Link

[RANT]
You would think that a 70 something billionaire would want to be remembered as doing great things for the country instead of destroying the fabric of what made the USA such a world power and becoming the laughing stock of the free world.

I am still shocked that he loves to insult past administrations. No other POTUS has done such no class acts to feed their egos, they bonded instead.
We are definitely experiencing the worst administration in our history with the tagging of the laughing stock of the world.

I guess watching the deflection of not doing the wall because of Harvey and Kim should be TV worth watching but it sure won't be, at least around here.
[/RANT]

Sad to see the US reduced to a world joke because of Trumps actions and mouth.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/34...ump-businesses

Hope it passes. Something must be done, but Repubes won't have the balls.
I support that one!!!
Old 08-30-2017, 01:44 PM

I thought the SS was/is using trailers on the street outside of Trump Tower, that because of Trump's constant fleecing of the US government's budget, they could not comes to terms.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
I thought the SS was/is using trailers on the street outside of Trump Tower, that because of Trump's constant fleecing of the US government's budget, they could not comes to terms.
So, pull the trailers and let him fend for himself!