Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-26-2020, 01:15 PM

Nashville Explosion

I'm surprised that this has not been brought up yet. This country has yet to have an incident as huge as this. Just the fact that, as of now, there are only three people injured.

This was a well planned event what with all the warnings and the gunshots, which I believe were done to focus peoples attention to the evacuate message. The authorities have not been forthcoming with any information. There is nothing in the news today, that wasn't there yesterday. This has to be deliberate on the authority's part. There is no doubt that there is plenty to talk about, but the discussion is being stifled for the reason of keeping the slate clear for the investigators.

CNN is giving an update with the Tennesee U.S. attorney. there has been no new info. They are describing how they are doing their investigation, which is from the outer edges and working toward the middle. What an unbelievably complex thing to work on. They say there are no active threats. An image of the RV has been released.

What a sad Christmas event. What is the matter with people. I am very disappointed in mankind right now. Between this and Trump's fumbling, I am as sad as any time as I have ever been on Christmas.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:45 PM

The latest news report indicates that law enforcement has identified a suspect.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ow/4046727001/

Last edited by Mark B; 12-26-2020 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:48 PM

Person of interest identified in connection to Nashville blast

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nashvil...st-identified/

Quote:
A law enforcement source told CBS News at least one person of interest has been identified in connection to the recreational vehicle that exploded on Christmas morning, rocking downtown Nashville. Multiple sources confirm that Anthony Quinn Warner, a Nashville area resident, had a similar make and model RV as the one in photos released to the public.

Warner was described as a 63-year-old White man. Federal agents are at the address listed to Warner.
Going to go out on a very short limb here, and guess he's a Trumpkin idiot.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:01 PM

Chicks is thinking what I'm thinking (OMG).

We're about two bomb blasts away from martial law.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:02 PM

Old 12-26-2020, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBubba View Post
I'm surprised that this has not been brought up yet. This country has yet to have an incident as huge as this. Just the fact that, as of now, there are only three people injured.

This was a well planned event what with all the warnings and the gunshots, which I believe were done to focus peoples attention to the evacuate message. The authorities have not been forthcoming with any information. There is nothing in the news today, that wasn't there yesterday. This has to be deliberate on the authority's part. There is no doubt that there is plenty to talk about, but the discussion is being stifled for the reason of keeping the slate clear for the investigators.

CNN is giving an update with the Tennesee U.S. attorney. there has been no new info. They are describing how they are doing their investigation, which is from the outer edges and working toward the middle. What an unbelievably complex thing to work on. They say there are no active threats. An image of the RV has been released.

What a sad Christmas event. What is the matter with people. I am very disappointed in mankind right now. Between this and Trump's fumbling, I am as sad as any time as I have ever been on Christmas.

KB, I have been doing my best to avoid the news lately. 01-20-2021 can't come fast enough for me. This almost at time hourly announcements, speculations was getting to me. Been off the news for a few days doing other things.
So totally missed the event till late last night.

I hope this does not give an excuse to the all powerful cult leader for implementing martial law.
Old 12-26-2020, 05:19 PM
Ready

Bombs did the trick for Putin....
Old 12-26-2020, 06:42 PM
Rational Anarchist

Nothing currently ticking on Google regarding a martial law declaration. Maybe JJIII could give us an 'onsite' update.
Old 12-26-2020, 07:38 PM

I too am desperate for 1/20/20 to arrive. Our country has been through a test of strength in the last 4 years. I would not be surprised that this bombing will somehow have some kind of connection. We are lucky it was a one off event.
Old 12-26-2020, 07:59 PM

Saw on CNN tonight they suspect it was a suicide bombing.