Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-22-2015, 10:26 PM

Getting shot was a walk in the park after 1/2 bottle of Jim Beam. No i have no fear actually. I prefer to carry in our shop and occasions were i am not safe.
No point other than i speak from a first hand experience. In 1984, I had a trans shop in Waukegan, 40 miles south of chicago.. bad neighborhood. Repaired bullet holes in the wall from the previous owner getting shot as he came down the steps.
That also, is no bulshit. I was a tough kid that worked out in a boxing gym near by.

I had no fear until one day.. . I knew i would have been killed if it were not for the hair on the back of my neck standing up, and positioning my ass next to my shotgun that was in plain view. Punks from Chicago.
Two years of living above the shop was enough.
I moved my family up to wisconsin were i am now.
When someone tells me that they would rather me be unarmed, i take that rather personal. Live in that environment on the southside of Waukegan and you will understand a life that your far removed from. being armed is a way of life.

So, that was fear that one day. If you never experienced that kind of fear, you are lucky.
if you think about what i just said, you will understand me.

Last edited by KutzlerTrans; 12-22-2015 at 10:30 PM.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:46 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KutzlerTrans View Post
Getting shot was a walk in the park after 1/2 bottle of Jim Beam. No i have no fear actually. I prefer to carry in our shop and occasions were i am not safe.
No point other than i speak from a first hand experience. In 1984, I had a trans shop in Waukegan, 40 miles south of chicago.. bad neighborhood. Repaired bullet holes in the wall from the previous owner getting shot as he came down the steps.
That also, is no bulshit. I was a tough kid that worked out in a boxing gym near by.

I had no fear until one day.. . I knew i would have been killed if it were not for the hair on the back of my neck standing up, and positioning my ass next to my shotgun that was in plain view. Punks from Chicago.
Two years of living above the shop was enough.
I moved my family up to wisconsin were i am now.
When someone tells me that they would rather me be unarmed, i take that rather personal. Live in that environment on the southside of Waukegan and you will understand a life that your far removed from. being armed is a way of life.

So, that was fear that one day. If you never experienced that kind of fear, you are lucky.
if you think about what i just said, you will understand me.
Grew up in Youngstown, Ohio. I've lived in Newport News and Norfolk, Virginia. I'm not "removed" from shit. Look up the crime stats of those cities, yourself. I don't have time to educate you.