Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Bill View Post
I was hoping that such a group of deep thinkers here might, have given this subject so more definitive thought.

So far I believe that Dave gave the best answer.

While D-Ray's answer would be very good, if we didn't have that treaty with the Klingon's to keep them on their side if the Neutral Zone.

And JJII, The question is where they come from, not what they are, or who makes them.

I was thinking aboult places like: Deep Space, Dimensional Travel, Time Travel, Black Holes, etc.

What say you ?
what were you thinkng about Deep Space, Dimensional Travel, Time Travel, Black Holes, etc.?

BTW there is no time or dimentional travel possible nor will there ever be. You do understand why doin't you?
Old 01-19-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
what were you thinkng about Deep Space, Dimensional Travel, Time Travel, Black Holes, etc.?

BTW there is no time or dimentional travel possible nor will there ever be. You do understand why doin't you?

Perhaps not today or here noonereal,

But IF there were a life forms millions of years older then we are, they may have perfected it.

Theoretically time and dimensional travel are possible, in theory.

And I suppose that you are referring to the end of our time on planet Earth.

Bill
Old 01-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Perhaps not today or here noonereal,

But IF there were a life forms millions of years older then we are, they may have perfected it.

Theoretically time and dimensional travel are possible, in theory.

And I suppose that you are referring to the end of our time on planet Earth.

Bill
No time travel is simply not possible. The flaw is in the thinking. Time is a relative state and does not in fact exist at all.

and no I do not suppose

As to man living on into relative immortality, I agree with Stephen Hawking on this.
I suppose this is what you ment in refering to the end of time on planet earth.
However your bastardization of what time is will live on after planet earth so your entire thought process on this subject is deeply flawed.

BTW you never ansewered my question.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Abby Normal

As to dimentional travel, science will one day likely reval that inter dimensional travel is prohibited by definition.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
No time travel is simply not possible. The flaw is in the thinking. Time is a relative state and does not in fact exist at all.

and no I do not suppose

As to man living on into relative immortality, I agree with Stephen Hawking on this.
I suppose this is what you ment in refering to the end of time on planet earth.
However your bastardization of what time is will live on after planet earth so your entire thought process on this subject is deeply flawed.

BTW you never ansewered my question.

Kind Sir,

I made no definition of time, nor did I propose a theory of time ? So how can it be flawed ? And remember, every theory is only a theory until it is proven, then it becomes a fact.

Some have theorized that there might be many time lines, multiple dimensions, and multiple Universes, but I have no opinion on that either.

Bill
Old 01-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Kind Sir,

I made no definition of time, nor did I propose a theory of time ? So how can it be flawed ? And remember, every theory is only a theory until it is proven, then it becomes a fact.

Some have theorized that there might be many time lines, multiple dimensions, and multiple Universes, but I have no opinion on that either.

Bill
You called me Kind sir.

What kind?
Old 01-19-2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
You called me Kind sir.

What kind?
I'm thinking Super Lemon Haze or maybe some OG Kush but I guess I really don't know ya so it may be hard to place what "Kind" you are

Old 02-05-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:

Hmmmmm.

It wasn't that long ago that scientists said the speed of sound was an absolute barrier. Up until last year the speed of light was unreachable let alone unbreakable. OK, neutrinos are very small but much to the annoyance of scientists they have been shown to exceed the speed of light.

In a wonderful piece of logic they changed the rules, claiming that the speed of light was a barrier that could not be crossed in either direction, and that for neutrinos to be traveling faster than light meant they were traveling faster than light to begin with; to slow to sub-light speed they would have to cross the light speed barrier, which of course was impossible.

In the 19th century in England a railway line was dug through a large hill ( can't remember which one). The local vicar said that to go that deep it must go through hell. Passengers believed him and got off the train at one side of the tunnel and taken by stage coach round the hill to climb back aboard the train.

The engine crew had to get pissed before they took the train through the tunnel.