Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-14-2023, 07:17 PM

GOP effort to censure Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff fails in key vote
https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/14/polit...use/index.html

Sorry, Whell!

What a great Rep. He's the sort of principled politician the Repubes are sorely lacking after John McCain's passing. I MAY be able to vote him into the Senate next time - hope so!
Old 06-15-2023, 09:49 AM

George Santos supports censure of Adam Schiff: 'We must preserve the integrity of the U.S House of Representatives'
https://www.businessinsider.com/geor...ity-2023-6?amp

Of course he does. Everything’s upside down and backwards in Whell’s World.
Old 06-15-2023, 03:25 PM

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 353385273_799567094861750_8229346262122434048_n.jpg (200.8 KB, 23 views)
Old 06-21-2023, 07:21 PM

In rowdy scene, House censures Rep. Adam Schiff over Trump-Russia investigations
https://apnews.com/article/schiff-ce...b0ba5dd91edd23

Whell's World at its most disgusting. I will soon be able to vote for this great man as my Senator.
Old 06-21-2023, 07:42 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
In rowdy scene, House censures Rep. Adam Schiff over Trump-Russia investigations
https://apnews.com/article/schiff-ce...b0ba5dd91edd23

Whell's World at its most disgusting. I will soon be able to vote for this great man as my Senator.
Adam Schiff should respond that he welcomes their hatred, heartily. I heard that he's serving Criadillas ala Durham in the House cafeteria today.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:16 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Boebert a ‘Little Bitch’ on the House Floor

And in the background, a cat fight ensues between MTG and BoBo. They both want to impeach Biden and now its a race between them. Round 1 goes to BoBo, but advantage MTG because she has Kevin's ears and more.

Quote:
The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little bitch” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.

The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. But tensions came to a head on Wednesday after Boebert leveraged a procedural tool to force a vote on her own impeachment resolution within days—undercutting Greene, who had offered her own resolution, but not with the procedural advantages of forcing a vote.

Greene apparently cursed out Boebert while the House was voting Wednesday afternoon, as the two spoke in a center aisle of the House floor; part of their interaction was captured on C-SPAN’s cameras.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/marjor...oor?ref=scroll
Old 06-22-2023, 11:49 AM
Ready

They of course should work together and get a friend to do a resolution too. That way Biden can be impeached three times, a new record. Except they may not want Trump to lose the #1 spot in impeachments.....
Old 06-22-2023, 02:38 PM

ALASKA (The Borowitz Report)—The billionaire Paul Singer set a sport-fishing record by catching a Supreme Court Justice who weighed in at approximately two hundred pounds.

The Justice, who was estimated to measure over sixty inches, became Singer’s catch during a luxury fishing trip to Alaska in 2008.

Singer, who said that he kept his record catch a secret because he does not “like to brag,” revealed that the jurist was “much easier to catch” than he had anticipated.

“He required practically no bait whatsoever,” he said. “I’ve never caught something that seemed so happy to be flopping around on my boat.”
Old 06-22-2023, 03:34 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
ALASKA (The Borowitz Report)—The billionaire Paul Singer set a sport-fishing record by catching a Supreme Court Justice who weighed in at approximately two hundred pounds.

The Justice, who was estimated to measure over sixty inches, became Singer’s catch during a luxury fishing trip to Alaska in 2008.

Singer, who said that he kept his record catch a secret because he does not “like to brag,” revealed that the jurist was “much easier to catch” than he had anticipated.

“He required practically no bait whatsoever,” he said. “I’ve never caught something that seemed so happy to be flopping around on my boat.”
No chumming required. Just flop the lure of a seat on a private jet in front of Alito and he inhales it, sinker and all.
Old 06-22-2023, 04:13 PM
Admin

Soon to be US Senator from California Adam Schiff responds to the censure in the LA Times.

“Roosevelt said you can judge a person by the enemies they make,” Schiff said in an interview with The Times on Wednesday before the vote. “By that standard, I’m doing pretty damn well.”

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...-schiff-senate

Time to pry open my wallet and send some moolah his way, even though we live in Katie Porter's district (her turn will come).