Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 02:20 PM

One would think his base would eventually realize they're being manipulated. Trump is counting on their complete and utter ignorance, I suppose.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Pence's statement “I left today’s Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem..." As if it were possible for him or Trump to dignify anything.
Kind of scary to realize those words came from the mouth of our Vice President. He truly lost the meaning of what it is to be a citizen of the USA, that is if he ever knew.

Of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations.

Give us your tired, your poor,your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, as long as they are white bible thumpers. Bibles and AR15's for all.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Pence's statement “I left today’s Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem..." As if it were possible for him or Trump to dignify anything.
Do us all a favor and stay away and save tax payers money from having the Secret Service to protect you while at the game.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
Kind of scary to realize those words came from the mouth of our Vice President. He truly lost the meaning of what it is to be a citizen of the USA, that is if he ever knew.

Give us your tired, your poor,your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, as long as they are white bible thumpers. Bibles and AR15's for all.
He doesn't get it either, no surprise.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:51 PM

I am amazed that we have vitally important, adult problems that need desperate attention and laser focus....military readiness, a real jobs program, healthcare insurance, taxes. Every second spent on these manufactured crisis nonissues is another day the adult shit is kept off the front page.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:54 PM

Some irony. Or is it ironing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
He doesn't get it either, no surprise.
Matt Sessums was stopping at his local Walmart Supercenter in Oxford, Miss., on Saturday afternoon when he did a double take.

Outside both entrances of the store were tables set up to promote a raffle for a nearby church. The prizes? Two AR-15 rifles.

Tickets were $10 each or three for $20. Manning the tables, Sessums said, were two adults and three children, who looked to be around the same age as his 10-year-old daughter.

“I see this one little girl in particular, you know, pointing to the thing about the AR-15 raffle and getting people to buy tickets,” Sessums told The Washington Post. “It just kind of blew my mind that little kids were participating in something like that.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d5e8eb8e2f24

Old 10-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Area Man

I believe Pence should leave the game, leave the Whitehouse and keep right on going until he's outside the country.......................and take King Orangutan with you.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:35 PM

Old 10-09-2017, 09:58 AM

Trump goes rogue, even by his standards

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politi...ran/index.html
Old 10-09-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
I guess it's time for a little class warfare. If the rich are going to hire political guns to stick it to the middle and lower classes, the middle and lower classes already have their own guns to eliminate those rich folks.