Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-08-2018, 09:59 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Some of the most deranged animals in human history were some of the most wealthy.

Want to compare pots, asswipe?
Some were. Some weren't. But its interesting to note where you prefer to focus.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:11 AM
finnbow's Avatar
finnbow finnbow is offline
Reformed Know-Nothing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 21,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Some were. Some weren't. But its interesting to note where you prefer to focus.
Still defending your "very stable genius," I see.
__________________
As long as the roots are not severed, all will be well in the garden.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:14 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Still defending your "very stable genius," I see.
You're still using your exceptionally lame, but default, debate tactic of trying to put words in someone else's mouth. Congrats on being a hallmark of consistency.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You're still using your exceptionally lame, but default, debate tactic of trying to put words in someone else's mouth. Congrats on being a hallmark of consistency.
So tell us, genius. Do you still support Donny, or have you finally come to your senses? Yes or no?
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:21 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Did I say that? Show me where I said that. That's what you are saying. How's about you keep your words out of other people's mouths and restrict them to your festering piehole. It's a bad fucking habit you have there.

You're a fucking ignoramus. You refer to the subject of subprime mortgages which relates to the subject of the Community Reinvestment Act which relates to the failure of Bear Stearn, Lehman Bros., and other vampire investment banks...and which led to the September 2008 financial meltdown and the recession that followed. Lovely.

If you want to have a discussion about this, and explore the actual causes of the meltdown we can do that. If you want to recycle more FOX/EIB/Hannity/Coulter bullshit propaganda and expose yourself as the dumb fucker you are...that would be fine with me as well.

One more time, do you want to compare pots or not, asswipe?
This is becoming tiresome. The default in this forum of late is to not discuss ideas or debate legitimately. Look at this post as an example of what happens when lack of dialogue gets completely out of control. Is this really the best we can do?

If you're interested at all, here's a balanced overview of how the CRA created the environment - and lead to the the politics - that contributed to the meltdown in 2008.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-c...s-guide-2009-6

There are some good points here, and plenty of blame to go around. The "Bush did it" or the "Clinton did it" crowds can each find their own fodder, but if you only focus on one side, you'll miss the essential facts.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Ike Bana's Avatar
Ike Bana Ike Bana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
But its interesting to note where you prefer to focus.
WTF are you talking about? I'm not the one who brought up whether anybody on this forum has a pot to piss in or not. That was your fellow inane colleague.
__________________
White vote 58% Trump...6 of 10 white Americans are scum. Officially ashamed of my race.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:25 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
So tell us, genius. Do you still support Donny, or have you finally come to your senses? Yes or no?
Yes and no, and that's the honest answer. I don't subscribe to your position that the occupant of the WH is categorically "bad", nor am I supportive of all of the antics that go on there either.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,535
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Yes and no, and that's the honest answer. I don't subscribe to your position that the occupant of the WH is categorically "bad", nor am I supportive of all of the antics that go on there either.
Spoken like a politician. What office are you running for?
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Ike Bana's Avatar
Ike Bana Ike Bana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Yes and no, and that's the honest answer. I don't subscribe to your position that the occupant of the WH is categorically "bad", nor am I supportive of all of the antics that go on there either.
Oh c'mon whell. Go retrieve your balls from your other pants and get off the fence. It's not just about the deranged animal current occupant. It's a culture war and you know it.

You're either with the xenophobic, bigoted, make-america-white-again trumpists, the tea-bag morons who want Paul Ryan to keep his commie hands off their medicare, 1%'er oligarchs, theocrats, and Congressional Republicans who have decided to look the other way to all the "antics" in the White House (antics??? really???), in the interests of maintaining their cushy jobs...or you're not. You need to decide which fucking side you're on. Oligarchy and theocracy or democracy.
__________________
White vote 58% Trump...6 of 10 white Americans are scum. Officially ashamed of my race.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 01-08-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-08-2018, 11:37 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 11,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Oh c'mon whell. Go retrieve your balls from your other pants and get off the fence. It's not just about the deranged animal current occupant. It's a culture war and you know it.

You're either with the xenophobic, bigoted, make-america-white-again trumpists, the tea-bag morons who want Paul Ryan to keep his commie hands off their medicare, 1%'er oligarchs, theocrats, and Congressional Republicans who have decided to look the other way to all the "antics" in the White House (antics??? really???), in the interests of maintaining their cushy jobs...or you're not. You need to decide which fucking side you're on. Oligarchy and theocracy or democracy.
My balls are right where they need to be, but thanks. Just look at the post above, particularly the highlighted parts. If that's how you see the world, I truly feel sorry for you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.