Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-13-2014, 09:28 AM
Persona non grata

Karl Rove Is a Hillary Clinton Blood Clot Truther

The Fear and Desparation of the GOP is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

http://news.yahoo.com/karl-rove-hill...132245803.html

Quote:
Over the weekend, Karl Rove repeatedly suggested that Hillary Clinton has had a brain injury, dredging up an early conspiracy theory questioning Clinton's ability to run for president.“Thirty days in the hospital?" Rove told a conference audience, according to Page Six, "And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.” A spokesperson for Clinton's team responded that her heath was "100 per cent. Period," adding, "Karl Rove has deceived the country for years, but there are no words for this level of lying."

Here's the back story, in case you've forgotten. Late in 2012, Clinton caught a bad case of the flu. The illness left her dehydrated, from which she fainted — just before the then Secretary of State was set to testify on the Benghazi attacks. The fall gave her a concussion. After spending a few days in the hospital for treatment (hardly the 30 that Rove suggested), doctors discovered a blood clot, for which she was also treated.

Soon after Clinton's opponents gave up suggesting that her fall and ensuing blood clot was a fake illness and a Benghazi cover-up, whispers swung in a different direction, suggesting that Clinton wasn't recovering as well as her team indicated. Clinton reportedly suffered no permanent damage from the fall — the blood clot was not a stroke — and was set for a full recovery. For a time, she wore glasses designed to correct lingering double vision from the fall. Eventually, Clinton gave her delayed testimony before the House committee.
continued
Old 05-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Admin

Bush's 'Brain' knows brain damage when he see's it? How ironic.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:53 AM

Hey.... I wear those same kind of glasses and I never had any brain injury.

The glasses are to correct double vision. The causes of double vision are many....not just from brain injury.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:23 AM
Banned

I know I'm sounding like a broken 180g LP but...they know they've lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes and they're staring down the greazy chute of it being 6 of the last 7. They know that no matter how hard they have tried to demonize Hillary, insult Hillary's looks, and blame shit on her that was the responsibility of the CIA...she remains the most popular political figure in the country.

They're fucked and they know it...so it's even more desperation.

Rove should be in prison, Cheney should be in prison, Armitage should be in prison, Libby should still be in prison. And...the DOJ under the full specific direction of Barack Obama argued with the Bush administration people that the Wilsons did not have grounds to sue Rove, Cheney, Armitage and Libby in civil court. In some ways, I guess I'm saying, Obama oughta be in prison with his four colleagues.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-13-2014 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:36 AM
Admin

I'm betting that Obama feels like he's been in prison for the last 5 1/2 years already. You forgot Ollie North and Ronald Reagan.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:10 PM

Nominating someone with brain damage would seem about right for democrats these days.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:26 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post
Nominating someone with brain damage would seem about right for democrats these days.
It would still be vastly better than any alternative from the Teapublican party.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I'm betting that Obama feels like he's been in prison for the last 5 1/2 years already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZZ0IJL2_w

You forgot Ollie North and Ronald Reagan.
North should definitely be in prison. Reagan...he was given his just desserts by his own brain matter.

But that shitbag G. Gordon Liddy should still be in prison as well. One of the few major disappointments I had with Jimmy Carter was his dopey commutation of Liddy's sentence "...in the interest of equity and fairness based on a comparison of Mr. Liddy's sentence with those of all others convicted in Watergate related prosecutions."

Herr Rovener is the worst though. If I bumped into him on the street I might not be able to stop myself from beating him within an inch of his life. One of the finest TV moments I ever experienced was Rove coming completely unhinged, election night 2012 (uh...and watching Megyn Kelly strutting her stuff to the back room to show Karl how stupid he was acting).

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-13-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
One of the few major disappointments I had with Jimmy Carter was his dopey commutation of Liddy's sentence ".
You just reminded me. That fucker Carter pardoned all of those yellow bellied draft dodgers that went to Canada.

I would have had those hippie shitbags shot as soon as they stepped back across the border.

I'm a liberal, but Goddamn!
Old 05-13-2014, 03:57 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
North should definitely be in prison. Reagan...he was given his just desserts by his own brain matter.

But that shitbag G. Gordon Liddy should still be in prison as well. One of the few major disappointments I had with Jimmy Carter was his dopey commutation of Liddy's sentence "...in the interest of equity and fairness based on a comparison of Mr. Liddy's sentence with those of all others convicted in Watergate related prosecutions."

Herr Rovener is the worst though. If I bumped into him on the street I might not be able to stop myself from beating him within an inch of his life. One of the finest TV moments I ever experienced was Rove coming completely unhinged, election night 2012 (uh...and watching Megyn Kelly strutting her stuff to the back room to show Karl how stupid he was acting).
Ahhh, yes. "Is this the math that Republican's use to make yourselves feel better?" Megyn to Rove.

I caught it live because I'm an evil sumbitch liberal Democrat and I wanted to gloat as they reported Ohio for Obama on Faux Noise.

I got a kick out the rumors that 'Anonymous' had erected a firewall within the voting machine programming to keep Romney's kid from switching the votes to his Dad.

Last edited by bobabode; 05-13-2014 at 03:59 PM.