Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by neophyte View Post
republican foreign policy= I'll do this to Iran, I'll do that to Iran, I'll do the other thing to Iran, blah, blah, blah.

aside from Ron Paul, not one of them ever has their Israel/Pentagon logo emblazoned kneepads and slobber jacket put aside long enough to have a coherent thought about foreign policy, let alone articulate one, and some of you actually want one of them to be your president?

un fucking believable
Old 01-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
You all keep saying this but you could be no further from the truth. Obama has never done or accomplished anything in his life. He's been placed into everything he's ever done by the Chicago machine. He's done little to nothing wile in those placed positions as well (go look up his senate voting record....BAM)

On the other hand, Romney has been quite successful both politically and privately, something Mr Obama will never be able to lay claim to.
Idiotic post, and a perfect example of the "shrillness" I mentioned recently.

"Obama has never done or accomplished anything in his life."

He's gotten pretty far for someone who's never accomplished anything in his life. A lot farther than you ever will. (Maybe that's what galls you the most? Maybe you're "envious".)

Do YOU really like Mitt Romney? Honestly?

Do you know what I see?

I see a contest between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama as the perfect symbol of all that has gone wrong with my country. The corporate hatchetman vowing to depose the guy he accuses ".....costing American workers their jobs.". The former Governor who signed mandated healthcare insurance into law in Massachussetts vowing to "..repeal Obamacare"----On constitutional grounds, because you can't force people to buy something they don't want? Pro-choice right up to until the day he had to go to Iowa and convince a bunch of evangelicals to vote for him? You don't see what's going on with that?

At least we knew Obama was a Liberal Democrat before we voted for him.

What is it that you think Romney is?

Why do you think so many conservatives are fighting to drive him out of the race?

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 01-11-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

He's gotten pretty far for someone who's never accomplished anything in his life. A lot farther than you ever will. (Maybe that's what galls you the most? Maybe you're "envious".)

Do you know what I see?

I see a contest between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama as the perfect symbol of all that has gone wrong with my country. The corporate hatchetman vowing to depose the guy he accuses ".....costing American workers their jobs.". The former Governor who signed mandated healthcare insurance into law in Massachussetts vowing to "..repeal Obamacare"----On constitutional grounds, because you can't force people to buy something they don't want? Pro-choice right up to until the day he had to go to Iowa and convince a bunch of evangelicals to vote for him? You don't see what's going on with that?

Why do you think so many conservatives are fighting to drive him out of the race?

Dave
I'll stand by my statement as Obama was placed in every position he had. He did not earn it and when he was in it he did not do much. I know his senate history, I know his Il history, I was in the union he was "leading". It appears you are the shrill one and know little of his history.

I know what Mitt is also and that is why I like him. He is business enough to know how and when to get things done and he's liberal enough to not fuck us all over (at least based on his record.) I think that is really what bugs ya, you know Obama has done little (didn't he keep most of shrubs policies and even kept shrubs guys to get things done in the ME) and that in all honesty Mitt would be helpful for the country.

You know Romney is they guy to go for but you put yourself up on such a high horse that there is no way for you to back down with out eating all the shit you'll have to.

If it comes between anyone else (aside from Huntsman) and Obama I'll seriously have to consider Obama as these other clowns may do more harm than any good at all. I'd prefer Obama's little action to the like of Santorum or Newt or some of these other clowns that are thankfully gone now.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:

Do you know what I see?

Dave
The problem with your post, Dave, is that Obama is not a liberal Democrat. He is about as centrist as they come, but we have lost track of what the center looks like.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 01-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Area Man

Quote:
I Mitt would be helpful for the country.
I would say that depends on how much money he is offered to shut us down......

Dave
Old 01-11-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
I would say that depends on how much money he is offered to shut us down......

Dave
I doubt he'll be able to give even close to the numbers Obama gave to his masters. (if ya want to continue this silly shit I can keep going. CES has been kickin my but but I got the energy for this )
Old 01-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Area Man

".....liberal enough to not fuck us all over........"

Another interesting statement to say the least.

Dave
Old 01-11-2012, 10:04 PM
Area Man

Quote:
I doubt he'll be able to give even close to the numbers Obama gave to his masters. (if ya want to continue this silly shit I can keep going. CES has been kickin my but but I got the energy for this )
Which is?

I'm an insomniac. Don't have to go back to work untill tomorrow at 7p.m...........Wanna play?

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 01-11-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
The problem with your post, Dave, is that Obama is not a liberal Democrat. He is about as centrist as they come, but we have lost track of what the center looks like.

Regards,

D-Ray
Yeah, I know. But, I'm busy harrassing the paranoid, who think he's a communist plotting to herd them into "detention camps". So, for now, Obama is a Stalinist of the worst possible magnitude.

Dave
Old 01-11-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Which is?

I'm an insomniac. Don't have to go back to work untill tomorrow at 7p.m...........Wanna play?

Dave
7000000000000000000000000000 (can I even get enough zero's on a page, do I even know how many zeros are enough?) I know, I know, I know....it was to save all of us good working folks or.......