Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-21-2014, 11:07 AM

This morning another fatal shooting of a police officer in Tarpon Springs, FL (near Tampa). The alleged shooter is in custody so hope we will know what led this individual to kill a police officer.

Fatal Sunday Shooting Claims Police Life in Florida (UPDATES)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...fe-in-florida/
Old 12-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
And I offer this as one of the many reasons why it is necessary to equip qualified law enforcement with overwhelming force.
So on the chance that somebody in law enfocement might walk up to my car and blow my brains out because I'm a suspicious looking left-handed, adoptee, geezer who, when ordered, didn't get outta the car fast enough...I shouldnt be equipped with overwhelming force?
Old 12-21-2014, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Let's see. The logic put forward in this thread was that Sarah Palin and Fox News were directly responsible for the Gabby Giffords shooting.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/image...crosshairs.jpg

So, should attribute the NY cops shooting to Al Sharpton and MSNBC?
Another false equivalency masterpiece from the Master!

But points deducted for having to dredge up a thread from damn near 4 years ago in order to take your cheap shot.

When was the last time that Sharpton or anyone at MSNBC put anyone in the crosshairs?

John

Last edited by Boreas; 12-21-2014 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:06 PM

Master of cheap shots you mean? I concur.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Another false equivalency masterpiece from the Master!

When was the last time that Sharpton or anyone at MSNBC put anyone in the crosshairs?

John
Sharpton and his like-minded sycophantic friends in media outlets like MSNBC, CNN and others keep pushing the narrative about a "national crisis of police brutality". In fact, here's your girlfriends at CNN advancing the lie about the "hands up don't shoot" narrative (also advancing the lie about objectivity in journalism).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6327546.html

The PC post I linked to was quick to allege, without evidence, the Jared Laughner was motivated by Sarah Palin and Fox News. Based on his own writings on Instagram ("I’m putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let’s take 2 of theirs."), Ismaaiyl Brinsley sounds more like the protestors in NYC Ferguson - with whom Sharpton and many in the media like MSNBD and CNN support - than Laughner ever sounded like Fox News and Palin. Didn't stop folks here on PC - and folks like you, John - from continuing to link Laughner's actions to Fox and Palin.

Frankly, I thought you'd be the first to agree with me on this, since you're such an advocate of the idea that folks act out based on what they see in the news and on TV.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Sharpton and his like-minded sycophantic friends in media outlets like MSNBC, CNN and others keep pushing the narrative about a "national crisis of police brutality". In fact, here's your girlfriends at CNN advancing the lie about the "hands up don't shoot" narrative (also advancing the lie about objectivity in journalism).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6327546.html

The PC post I linked to was quick to allege, without evidence, the Jared Laughner was motivated by Sarah Palin and Fox News. Based on his own writings on Instagram ("I’m putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let’s take 2 of theirs."), Ismaaiyl Brinsley sounds more like the protestors in NYC Ferguson - with whom Sharpton and many in the media like MSNBD and CNN support - than Laughner ever sounded like Fox News and Palin. Didn't stop folks here on PC - and folks like you, John - from continuing to link Laughner's actions to Fox and Palin.

Frankly, I thought you'd be the first to agree with me on this, since you're such an advocate of the idea that folks act out based on what they see in the news and on TV.
To you, maybe, but you're a fucking asshole. Ismaail Brinsley was a crazy gangster from Baltimore, not New York, who craved a deranged form of immortality. He also killed two people. So far the only person who killed anyone in Ferguson was Wilson.

So why don't you think Brinsley "sounds more like" him?

Anyway, none of this is relevant. Answer the question. When was the last time anyone at MSNBC, including Sharpton, put anyone in the crosshairs?

John

Last edited by Boreas; 12-21-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:34 PM
Admin

Quote:
Let's see. The logic put forward in this thread was that Sarah Palin and Fox News were directly responsible for the Gabby Giffords shooting.

http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=2138

So, should attribute the NY cops shooting to Al Sharpton and MSNBC?
You're still butthurt after all these years because Ed (Noonereal) handed you your ass in that old thread?
Old 12-21-2014, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
You're still butthurt after all these years because Ed (Noonereal) handed you your ass in that old thread?
Life tends to hurt whell's butt.

John
Old 12-21-2014, 02:17 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
This morning another fatal shooting of a police officer in Tarpon Springs, FL (near Tampa). The alleged shooter is in custody so hope we will know what led this individual to kill a police officer.

Fatal Sunday Shooting Claims Police Life in Florida (UPDATES)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...fe-in-florida/

Tarpon Springs.

I know it well.

Just about 12 miles north of Clearwater where I was born and raised.

Not that that means anything in regard to this incident.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Persona non grata