Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-05-2017, 10:16 AM

Yet the GOP led congress is considering an investigation...on a habitual liars word. I get so tired of the GOP wasting millions of dollars trying to play "gotcha" with the dems while complaining about the cost of social programs.

It's not about the social programs, it's about where tax dollars go. For the GOP, all tax dollars must flow up to corporate CEO's and no where else.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:21 AM

And while I'm on a rant, lets' discuss first the lady gold digger. She needs to shut the hell up. Her citizenship was bought and paid for by Trump, Unlike so many others who actually had to work for theirs. She can barely speak english, and it's plain to everyone she and Trump are NOT in love. Yet she has the audacity to lecture america on health care, all the while costing americans millions to protect her in Trump tower because she's too damn good to live in the White house.

And aren't we all getting tired of paying for Trump to go golfing every goddamn weekend? Clearly an abuse of office.

America has really sunk to a new low here.

Last edited by MrPots; 03-05-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Ready

Barak Obana is being cast in a continuing super-villain role is the right-wing propaganda universe.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Barak Obana is being cast in a continuing super-villain role is the right-wing propaganda universe.
As he will be until a better target presents itself.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:38 PM

I think Obama should get into a Twitter war of words with Trump (after all Obama is infinitely more knowledgeable than Trump and writes like a scholar) to really help push Trump over the edge.

Accusing Obama administration of wire tapping the Trump Tower is sheer insanity and what we really need now is a political food fight.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Ready

She did not become Mrs. Donald Trump with the idea that she would someday get to be first lady and thus irritate you. The preoccupation of yours with hating on the 'gold digger' sniffs a bit off to me.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
She did not become Mrs. Donald Trump with the idea that she would someday get to be first lady and thus irritate you. The preoccupation of yours with hating on the 'gold digger' sniffs a bit off to me.
Sorry old bean. She married one of the most despicable men on the planet, that says much about her. Her husband is on a rant against immigrants and she is one, bought and paid for. Fuck her. She's the one who is too good for the white house. She's the one wasting millions of my tax dollars because she's has to live in opulence. She's a selfish little gold digger.

Frankly though she embodies my opinion of this country and pretty much everyone in it. We're a nation of selfish greedy haters, a nation of gold diggers willing to fuck over anyone for a buck, especially those who are sick or in need. A nation of delusional people who think our form of electing a dictator is the greatest thing since sliced bread while we have the nerve to criticize other nations. A nation of fucking idiots who will believe any nonsense put in front of them, including the notion that this nation is "great" and that we have legitimate elections.

In other words, I have absolutely no respect for this county or it's people any more. Respect must be earned.

Last edited by MrPots; 03-06-2017 at 08:57 AM.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
Sorry old bean. She married one of the most despicable men on the planet, that says much about her. Her husband is on a rant against immigrants and she is one, bought and paid for. Fuck her. She's the one who is too good for the white house. She's the one wasting millions of my tax dollars because she's has to live in opulence. She's a selfish little gold digger.

Frankly though she embodies my opinion of this country and pretty much everyone in it. We're a nation of selfish greedy haters, a nation of gold diggers willing to fuck over anyone for a buck, especially those who are sick or in need. A nation of delusional people who think our form of electing a dictator is the greatest thing since sliced bread while we have the nerve to criticize other nations. A nation of fucking idiots who will believe any nonsense put in front of them, including the notion that this nation is "great" and that we have legitimate elections.

In other words, I have absolutely no respect for this county or it's people any more. Respect must be earned.

A little harsh, but darn close to my level of disgust as well. I was an eternal optimist, always thinking people were basically good. Over the last few years, I have seen changes that are very disturbing. I long for smaller town living(hoping it will be friendlier).

Hang in there.............................
mark
Old 03-07-2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
A little harsh, but darn close to my level of disgust as well. I was an eternal optimist, always thinking people were basically good. Over the last few years, I have seen changes that are very disturbing. I long for smaller town living(hoping it will be friendlier).

Hang in there.............................
mark
Having moved from Denver to Oregon Il., pop. 4,000 I have some perspective on this. Sadly, you won't find any difference. In my case I live in a town/county that voted for Trump by a roughly 65-35 margin. I go into town knowing wherever I go that 6/7 of every ten people I encounter voted for Trump. The fact that so many of my neighbors support a man I see as morally bankrupt and unfit to serve as President is sobering to say the least. In Denver, at least, you have some cultural diversity to remind you that not everyone has lost their collective mind. I too have generally thought people were, for the most part, good. I'd still like to think that's true but I may just be fooling myself.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:54 PM

Donald Trump has claimed repeatedly that he has had no contact with Russian officials as a presidential candidate.

He was lying.

Trump personally met with the Russian ambassador on April 27, 2016, prior to a major foreign policy speech. The Wall Street Journal, in a report that was little-noticed at the time but was recently picked up by AMERICABlog News, reported the meeting last year.

A few minutes before he made those remarks, Mr. Trump met at a VIP reception with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak. Mr. Trump warmly greeted Mr. Kislyak and three other foreign ambassadors who came to the reception.

Kislyak, according to multiple contemporaneous news reports, was seated in the front row. It was an invitation-only event.

Trump used the speech to call for warmer relations with Russia. “I believe an easing of tensions, and improved relations with Russia — from a position of strength only — is possible, absolutely possible,” Trump said. “Some say the Russians won’t be reasonable. I intend to find out.”

Russia was pleased with his speech:

Trump has repeatedly insisted that neither he nor anyone on his campaign was in contact with Russia during the election.

“Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven’t made a phone call to Russia in years. Don’t speak to people from Russia,” Trump said during a February 16 press conference. He said he contacts with Russia were limited to talking twice to Vladimir Putin after election day.

On February 20, Trump spokesperson Sarah Sanders flatly declared that the Trump campaign had “no contacts” with Russia.

We’ve since learned that at least four members of the Trump campaign — Jeff Sessions, Michael Flynn, Carter Page, and J.D. Gordon — talked with Russian officials during the campaign.

Link