Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-14-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I admit that it is highly entertaining watching erstwhile conservatives selling out to a former KGB colonel and brutal authoritarian.
Gee sorry. Wait, I'll go get my reset button and that'll make it all better.

What you call selling I call refusing to get carried away by your hysterical rants...and laughing at you at the same time.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:40 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Gee sorry. Wait, I'll go get my reset button and that'll make it all better.

What you call selling I call refusing to get carried away by your hysterical rants...and laughing at you at the same time.
I guess we're here for the same reason then. I enjoy criticizing the myriad idiocies of der Trumpenfuhrer mostly to watch you, the resident Trump apologist, trying to polish that turd. Just as I laugh every time Kellyanne Conway tries to work her magic, you give me a good chuckle when you labor to make a vain-glorious, thin-skinned narcissist look sane and rational.

I'm fully resigned to that clown being President, but will enjoy criticizing him and needling his apologists every step of the way.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-14-2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:17 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
I guess we're here for the same reason then. I enjoy criticizing the myriad idiocies of der Trumpenfuhrer mostly to watch you, the resident Trump apologist, trying to polish that turd. Just as I laugh every time Kellyanne Conway tries to work her magic, you give me a good chuckle when you labor to make a vain-glorious, thin-skinned narcissist look sane and rational.

I'm fully resigned to that clown being President, but will enjoy criticizing him and needling his apologists every step of the way.
Isn't if funny how fully Whell has become submerged in trump's style of "communicating?" Even the slightest criticism of him or of his idol results in a reflexive effort at insulting the offending poster. I guess narcissism is contagious. For Whell's sake, I hope it is not fatal.
Old 01-15-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Isn't if funny how fully Whell has become submerged in trump's style of "communicating?" Even the slightest criticism of him or of his idol results in a reflexive effort at insulting the offending poster. I guess narcissism is contagious. For Whell's sake, I hope it is not fatal.
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump. You won't find one. What you call "supporting Trump" is point out the absolute hysteria that exists on the left over Trump. Its hilarious and sad a the same time. You guys have created your own reality full of crap and you choose to swim in it daily.

How you enjoy your swim.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:05 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump. You won't find one. What you call "supporting Trump" is point out the absolute hysteria that exists on the left over Trump. Its hilarious and sad a the same time. You guys have created your own reality full of crap and you choose to swim in it daily.

How you enjoy your swim.
Calm down, Kellyanne.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump.
I wouldn't admit it either......
Old 01-15-2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Calm down, Kellyanne.
Whatever you say, Ms. Wasserman Schultz.
Old 01-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Nice one!

I am still laughing.
Old 01-15-2017, 10:44 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
You didn't see me as an reflexive apologist for Hillary, as you have been for your Trumpenfuhrer. In fact, I was one the most vocal critics on this board of her private server. Moreover, I will emphatically state that I didn't vote for her, unlike your attempt at plausible deniability of having voted for Trump.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-15-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
You didn't see me as an reflexive apologist for Hillary, as you have been for your Trumpenfuhrer. In fact, I was one the most vocal critics on this board of her private server. Moreover, I will emphatically state that I didn't vote for her, unlike your attempt at plausible deniability of having voted for Trump.
Right. You just spout Dem talking points about as frequently as Debbie ever does.