Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-22-2017, 05:44 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Hopefully the lying crooked slut from hell will be locked up where she belongs.
Sad lil' boy. You kiss your mama with that mouth?
Old 12-22-2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Ha! The Trump organization is easily the most crooked in America. Mueller has the scoop on the dirty Russian transactions laundered through DB.

Why do you think Donny is so desperately trying to shut down the Mueller investigation? Why has Donny, despite his promises, refused to release his tax returns?

You're dumber than even Whell, and that's saying a lot. Incredible that you are stupid enough to STILL support Donny.
Do you know what is going to come of this Russia collusion investigation ? Not a thing. Why ? Because there is nothing there .
Old 12-22-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Sad lil' boy. You kiss your mama with that mouth?
I keep hoping for a post with some depth from you. Sort of like the tooth fairy I suppose.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
It is a little rich to investigate Trump for a year on some Russian deal when it is a fact that the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation 150 million dollars. Plus the DNC which Hillary owned paid for the dossier which would suck even by National Enquirer standards, and that was the basis of the Russian collusion crap to begin with.

There has not been a dirtier operation than the Clintons in modern times anyway.
Say that I agree with your statement (in bold), so what. How did the Clinton Foundation meddle in the US elections? Unless you believe that funds from the Clinton foundation were diverted to Hillary's campaign and if so, where is the proof?

As for Trump's campaign (not Trump as you allude) being investigated, that is the Senate Intelligence committee and the Justice Department. Why is that? Your turn to answer though I already know the answer.

Benghazi OTOH was indeed a political witch hunt. Four years and how many $Millions did that cost and what came out of it? Your turn again.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Say that I agree with your statement (in bold), so what. How did the Clinton Foundation meddle in the US elections? Unless you believe that funds from the Clinton foundation were diverted to Hillary's campaign and if so, where is the proof?

As for Trump's campaign (not Trump as you allude) being investigated, that is the Senate Intelligence committee and the Justice Department. Why is that? Your turn to answer though I already know the answer.

Benghazi OTOH was indeed a political witch hunt. Four years and how many $Millions did that cost and what came out of it? Your turn again.
You do realize that the U.S. had meddled in every foreign election that they had any interest in at least since WWII .

The question is whether Donald Trump conspired with the Russians.

And, the answer is no.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:38 PM
Admin

Quote:
I keep hoping for a post with some depth from you. Sort of like the tooth fairy I suppose.
As ye cast your bread upon the waters, so it shall return to thee, Skippy.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:44 PM
Ready

Quote:
You do realize that the U.S. had meddled in every foreign election that they had any interest in at least since WWII .

The question is whether Donald Trump conspired with the Russians.

And, the answer is no.
How do you know the answer is no? Shouldn't you wait until the results of the investigation are in?

BTW, that's an easy assumption, about US meddling, but you never saw an easy assumption you didn't love, when it breaks your way. But think of it this way. Say you're a kid, and a smaller kid's got a candy bar, so you walk up, punch him, and take it. That makes you a bad kid, I'm sure you agree.

Next day the kid's big brother, who just got back from reform school, cuts you up some with a switchblade and takes your wallet. Your folks call the cops.

Should the cops say "Forget it, your kid stole a candy bar yesterday?'
Old 12-24-2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
How do you know the answer is no? Shouldn't you wait until the results of the investigation are in?

BTW, that's an easy assumption, about US meddling, but you never saw an easy assumption you didn't love, when it breaks your way. But think of it this way. Say you're a kid, and a smaller kid's got a candy bar, so you walk up, punch him, and take it. That makes you a bad kid, I'm sure you agree.

Next day the kid's big brother, who just got back from reform school, cuts you up some with a switchblade and takes your wallet. Your folks call the cops.

Should the cops say "Forget it, your kid stole a candy bar yesterday?'
If there was anything there it would have come out long ago.

Lying to the FBI when you are not under oath and don't even know you are being interrogated is a sort of curious crime.

Best they can come up with after a year and countless millions spent.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
If there was anything there it would have come out long ago.

Lying to the FBI when you are not under oath and don't even know you are being interrogated is a sort of curious crime.

Best they can come up with after a year and countless millions spent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_false_statements

Tip of the Russian Iceberg.

Barney
Old 12-24-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
I did not say it was not law, just that it was curious.

Likely used more that the original intent, as a strategy by investigators in itself .

You will likely be unable to cool a glass of tea with this iceberg.