Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Introductions

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-03-2016, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modge View Post
ENGLISH, through and through. Sod the EU. I voted not to join the common market in the 70s.Why a laugh? because the way the rest of the world are not told the truth about another country. I said thirty years ago this country has seen the best days.The arrogant politicians here cannot see or do not want to see, GREAT BRITAIN will never be like this country was in the past. But it will never sink. The rich here will make sure of that. The main thing that I think politics are about is of course money and the selfish trying to keep their tight little hands on the cash. Any of you can say what the hell you like to me. It will be like water off a ducks back. And like I said, Im here for a laugh.
Welcome, my old friend. Gets dicey in this region of Grumpy's online empire. But you'll indeed have a few laughs, likely a few groans, too.

- M
Old 11-03-2016, 07:47 AM

Welcome.
As D-ray said, it will be nice to get perspectives from outside the US.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic View Post
Welcome, my old friend. Gets dicey in this region of Grumpy's online empire. But you'll indeed have a few laughs, likely a few groans, too.

- M
Modge has been thoroughly diced and sent back to the Welsh borders.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic View Post

- M
How're the Froggies taking our election this year and more importantly, have you found any good vin le garage 'over there', Edwin?
Old 11-14-2016, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by modge View Post
ENGLISH, through and through. Sod the EU. I voted not to join the common market in the 70s.Why a laugh? because the way the rest of the world are not told the truth about another country. I said thirty years ago this country has seen the best days.The arrogant politicians here cannot see or do not want to see, GREAT BRITAIN will never be like this country was in the past. But it will never sink. The rich here will make sure of that. The main thing that I think politics are about is of course money and the selfish trying to keep their tight little hands on the cash. Any of you can say what the hell you like to me. It will be like water off a ducks back. And like I said, Im here for a laugh.
It looks like Brexit is the best way to protect the culture of the original people of England and stop the country from becoming a third world country. I think all European countries should be this way.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:41 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denier View Post
It looks like Brexit is the best way to protect the culture of the original people of England and stop the country from becoming a third world country. I think all European countries should be this way.
God save the Picts! Send all those dirty Anglo/Saxons back where they came from.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:46 PM

And the Normans? I don't speak French.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk