Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
I suspect Ruth Bader Ginsberg will throw in the towel pretty soon....I haven't really pegged the ages of the others....
By the way all this drama about Benghazi....dawg!!! Pu-leeze! Benghazi wasn't a diplomatic embassy. It was a CIA station. The personnel there, including "ambassador" Stevens knew where they were stationed and what it was. The CIA was resposible for security, not the State Department.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
I could not vote for a party which shows so much hatred for science.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
and for arts, education without which we are nothing.
There it is.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:17 AM
Area Man

I don't really like either one.

But, the Democratic Party brought us SS, Medicare and a few other things that I have or intend to take advantage of in retirement.

All the Republicans have ever done is bitch about paying for those things and berate me for supporting them, despite the fact that I have served my country, worked hard and supported myself for the last 33 years.

So, guess who can go fuck themselves.

Dave
Old 06-05-2015, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
So why can't you rationally discuss viewpoints instead firing into the air in your backyard at night and pretend to be a tough guy? Eventually your neighbors will think your are nuts.
Well, heck, BeamOn....I thought I was....

Now, let me get this straight.....am I to understand that it is in poor taste and "out of bounds" for me to talk about the mammoth proportions of Michels's ass, Barack being a fascist so************************t anal opening, Chuck Schumer looking like Loki from (Greek?) mythology, Al Franken being a total dipshit and Hilary having cobwebs in her nether regions because of her sour disposition and Bill having better options BUT....it's okay for youse guys (yankee speak) to say "Faux News" Redneck, Tom to accuse me of double incest, Dave going to dictionary.com to look up words to call me, finnbow referring to me as a vagina (in a negative way) and y'all falling back on the accusation that I'm whining every 5 or 6 posts?

I'm having fun and actually have grown to like you guys in a sick, twisted sort of way....

When I "DO" go to the trouble of backing up my accusations (ACLU defending NAMBLA, Arafat's statement of peace being the destruction of Israel, and you all pissing on me as much as I piss on you (conjugal relations with my sister, marrying my cousin, camping in front of Hobbly Lobby for Wackenhut, not having the brain cells to speak about world events etc, etc) my points of view are immediately and categorically dismissed because y'all don't like my answers....

I thought we was all having fun.....
Old 06-05-2015, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
By the way all this drama about Benghazi....dawg!!! Pu-leeze! Benghazi wasn't a diplomatic embassy. It was a CIA station. The personnel there, including "ambassador" Stevens knew where they were stationed and what it was. The CIA was resposible for security, not the State Department.
Oh my aching ass!!! Military rescue was scrambling and on the way and they were cancelled because Obamanation didn't want to ruin what he believed to be the perception that Al Queda was "on the ropes."

Two Navy Seals (not sure of the third, but he may have been a Seal also) responded and died because the Consulate was under attack and they couldn't sit back and solidify Obama's legacy while their fellow Americans needed help.

If Chris Stevens had been named Bergdahl, they would have gotten help....
Old 06-05-2015, 06:23 AM
Resident octogenarian

Still feeding the BS troll?
Old 06-05-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Well, heck, BeamOn....I thought I was....

Now, let me get this straight.....am I to understand that it is in poor taste and "out of bounds" for me to talk about the mammoth proportions of Michels's ass, Barack being a fascist so************************t anal opening, Chuck Schumer looking like Loki from (Greek?) mythology, Al Franken being a total dipshit and Hilary having cobwebs in her nether regions because of her sour disposition and Bill having better options BUT....it's okay for youse guys (yankee speak) to say "Faux News" Redneck, Tom to accuse me of double incest, Dave going to dictionary.com to look up words to call me, finnbow referring to me as a vagina (in a negative way) and y'all falling back on the accusation that I'm whining every 5 or 6 posts?

I thought we was all having fun.....
I would not call what you typically write in poor taste, it is really tasteless, clueless, ignorant, etc.

Michele's ass, Hillary's cobwebs, Bill's options (?), Scumer's face.
Are you trying to be funny or discuss politics? Where is the relevance?
Old 06-05-2015, 08:52 AM

Quote:
I'm having fun and actually have grown to like you guys in a sick, twisted sort of way....
Stockholm syndrome.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh my aching ass!!! Military rescue was scrambling and on the way and they were cancelled because Obamanation didn't want to ruin what he believed to be the perception that Al Queda was "on the ropes."

Two Navy Seals (not sure of the third, but he may have been a Seal also) responded and died because the Consulate was under attack and they couldn't sit back and solidify Obama's legacy while their fellow Americans needed help.

If Chris Stevens had been named Bergdahl, they would have gotten help....
Welcome to Dodge City, acting Mayor...LawDawg.

You're fulla shit.

Quote:
WASHINGTON, Nov. 2, 2012 (UPI) -- The CIA was the real commanding agency at the attacked U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, not the State Department, senior U.S. intelligence officials said.

In addition, two of the four men who died in the Sept. 11 attack -- former Navy SEAL commandos Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty -- were actually CIA contractors killed defending the mission, not State Department contract security officers, as originally publicly identified, the officials told several news organizations on condition of anonymity.
(Ike's empshasis)

The government of this country, including the Secretary of State at the time, cannot and will not admit that our foreign embassies are often not that at all, but CIA stations running covert operations. The whole uproar has been and continues to be GOP and right wingjob bullshit politicking. It's old, stale, and inane.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 06-05-2015 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Welcome to Dodge City, acting Mayor...LawDawg.

You're fulla shit.

(Ike's empshasis)

The government of this country, including the Secretary of State at the time, cannot and will not admit that our foreign embassies are often not that at all, but CIA stations running covert operations. The whole uproar has been and continues to be GOP and right wingjob bullshit politicking. It's old, stale, and inane.
So, Chris Stevens was NOT the US Ambassador to Libya? CIA, NSA, Girl Scouts, ACLU or Mensa wannabes....the Potential POTUS and her predecessor failed to send help....stopped the help preparing to embark and fed them to the wolves for political expediency.....You're full of shit. Camel shit.