Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Do you like your party as much as you dislike the other?

An Emory University study indicates that more Americans dislike the other party significantly more than they like their own.

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/cry...e-other-party/

This certainly applies to me. To the extent that I'm a Democrat (I'm a registered Independent, but I've voted mostly Democrat for 13-14 years now), but it's more because of my disdain for what the GOP has become than being enamored of the Democrats.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJqgk2XAg4k

I always vote the straight Democratic ticket. At least my crooks pay lip service to positions I believe in.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:48 PM

Uh-oh.....this appears to be something we actually agree on....I vote Republican because I have no choice. I can't vote Libertarian or some "small" candidate that I know doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning....I'm sending in checks to Hideous Clinton's campaign for 50 cents because it is more expensive to actually "run" the check thru the system....that and my vote is the only recourse I have....Of course, I've spoken with a lot of people who don't pay any particular attention to current events and am quite adept in explaining the manual process of Late Term Abortions....how Ambassador Chris Stevens begged for additional security but the Benghazi bitch with the penchant of blaming you tube videos sat and watched while he was raped, murdered and drug thru the streets....I can regale the proletariat with figures concerning the amount of money his majesty and the Gluteas Queen who lost her Law License spend on their lavish vacations.....I'm able to articulate to the low information voter who "does" worship Nascar and UT Football about how this Chicago Community Organizer has shat the Gross National Debt up to 17 Trillion and NOBODY'S Health Insurance "WAS EVER"going to be reduced by $2500 and the Saul Alyinskyite has Rules for Radicals tatooed on his ass damn well knew it.....Besides that, my parents were married when I was born and I'm not qualified to be a democrat....
Old 06-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Banned

Hayjuz Crispo he's verbose, eh?

I vote Democrat because I can't stomach GOP social policy positions. I vote Democrat for president because I want a solid progressive majority on the Supreme Court of the United States. One more 2 term Presidency should do it.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 06-04-2015 at 06:27 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Hayjuz Crispo he's verbose, eh?

I vote Democrat because I can't stomach GOP social policy positions. I vote Democrat for president because I want a solid progressive majority on the Supreme Court of the United States. One more 2 term Presidency should do it.
I suspect Ruth Bader Ginsberg will throw in the towel pretty soon....I haven't really pegged the ages of the others....
Old 06-04-2015, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
Uh-oh.....this appears to be something we actually agree on....I vote Republican because I have no choice. I can't vote Libertarian or some "small" candidate that I know doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning....I'm sending in checks to Hideous Clinton's campaign for 50 cents because it is more expensive to actually "run" the check thru the system....that and my vote is the only recourse I have....Of course, I've spoken with a lot of people who don't pay any particular attention to current events and am quite adept in explaining the manual process of Late Term Abortions....how Ambassador Chris Stevens begged for additional security but the Benghazi bitch with the penchant of blaming you tube videos sat and watched while he was raped, murdered and drug thru the streets....I can regale the proletariat with figures concerning the amount of money his majesty and the Gluteas Queen who lost her Law License spend on their lavish vacations.....I'm able to articulate to the low information voter who "does" worship Nascar and UT Football about how this Chicago Community Organizer has shat the Gross National Debt up to 17 Trillion and NOBODY'S Health Insurance "WAS EVER"going to be reduced by $2500 and the Saul Alyinskyite has Rules for Radicals tatooed on his ass damn well knew it.....Besides that, my parents were married when I was born and I'm not qualified to be a democrat....
What did you eat before you posted this masterpiece? Looks like it did not agree with and you threw up, figuratively of course. What is the source of your information? I am really curious since you have formed such an extremely negative opinion of HRC and BHS. You do know that our economy tanked big time under Ronnie, flat under Bush Sr., fantastic under Clinton, bush Jr. destroyed it for several generations and now under BHS it's rebounding nicely.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:47 PM
Jigsawed

I could not vote for a party which shows so much hatred for science.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
What did you eat before you posted this masterpiece? Looks like it did not agree with and you threw up, figuratively of course. What is the source of your information? I am really curious since you have formed such an extremely negative opinion of HRC and BHS. You do know that our economy tanked big time under Ronnie, flat under Bush Sr., fantastic under Clinton, bush Jr. destroyed it for several generations and now under BHS it's rebounding nicely.
I had two Doubles with double cheese from Wendy's and fries.....Diet Coke....

Ronnie dropped the top marginal tax rate from 72% to 38%? Money poured into the Treasury but Tip O'Neil and the rest of the spenders couldn't reign in their wild abandon....

Probably the same place you and the rest got your negative opinions of Sarah Palin and GW....

Rajoo, we're products of our life experiences, upbringing and what we choose to immerse ourselves in....

My biggest gripes are murdering babies and ripping me off to subsidize lazy sumbitches who could work, but won't and I have to work my ass off because it would never occur to any of my family to be anything other than self sufficient....I'm thankful I can work and don't grouse about supporting those who "can't" work...

The damn outright LIES of the left about "being for the little guy" when their policies, ideology and modus operandi is clearly meant to keep em down and keep em voting democrat....
Old 06-04-2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
I had two Doubles with double cheese from Wendy's and fries.....Diet Coke....

Ronnie dropped the top marginal tax rate from 72% to 38%? Money poured into the Treasury but Tip O'Neil and the rest of the spenders couldn't reign in their wild abandon....

Probably the same place you and the rest got your negative opinions of Sarah Palin and GW....

Rajoo, we're products of our life experiences, upbringing and what we choose to immerse ourselves in....

My biggest gripes are murdering babies and ripping me off to subsidize lazy sumbitches who could work, but won't and I have to work my ass off because it would never occur to any of my family to be anything other than self sufficient....I'm thankful I can work and don't grouse about supporting those who "can't" work...

The damn outright LIES of the left about "being for the little guy" when their policies, ideology and modus operandi is clearly meant to keep em down and keep em voting democrat....
So why can't you rationally discuss viewpoints instead firing into the air in your backyard at night and pretend to be a tough guy? Eventually your neighbors will think your are nuts.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
I could not vote for a party which shows so much hatred for science.
and for arts, education without which we are nothing.