Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:05 AM

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!
7:01 AM · Jun 4, 2018

Trump-appointed judge upholds special counsel Mueller's authority

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/13/polit...ing/index.html

Sorry, Donny, one of your own judges says you’re as full of shit as Whell.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:09 AM

More interference, keep digging, Donny.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:22 PM

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...dd0620c350f?cy
Old 08-18-2018, 08:00 PM
Admin

"WASHINGTON — The White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, has cooperated extensively in the special counsel investigation, sharing detailed accounts about the episodes at the heart of the inquiry into whether President Trump obstructed justice, including some that investigators would not have learned of otherwise, according to a dozen current and former White House officials and others briefed on the matter.
In at least three voluntary interviews with investigators that totaled 30 hours over the past nine months, Mr. McGahn described the president’s fury toward the Russia investigation and the ways in which he urged Mr. McGahn to respond to it. He provided the investigators examining whether Mr. Trump obstructed justice a clear view of the president’s most intimate moments with his lawyer.
Among them were Mr. Trump’s comments and actions during the firing of the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, and Mr. Trump’s obsession with putting a loyalist in charge of the inquiry, including his repeated urging of Attorney General Jeff Sessions to claim oversight of it. Mr. McGahn was also centrally involved in Mr. Trump’s attempts to fire the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, which investigators might not have discovered without him." NYTimes

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/18/u...stigation.html

As the walls close in...
Old 08-18-2018, 08:03 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
That's a good timeline of Trump's entanglement with the Russian mob. This crap goes back decades.

Lock him up, lock 'em all up.
Old 08-19-2018, 04:05 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
That's a good timeline of Trump's entanglement with the Russian mob. This crap goes back decades.

Lock him up, lock 'em all up.
No, this cannot be. Businessmen are all pure and good and incorruptible...…..unless they're stupid, incompetent and greedy, of course. Then, since the honest way doesn't work for them, they'll do whatever it takes to get what they want.

I always wondered where Trumps wealth actually comes from, seeing as how he's such a total dumbass. I'm thinking we may have that answer at long last.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:10 PM

Microsoft says it has found a Russian operation targeting U.S. political institutions

Donny's pal Pootin at it again. I'm sure the moron will be tweeting "fake news!", and the Trumpkins will believe him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...f07_story.html

SAN FRANCISCO — A group affiliated with the Russian government created phony versions of five websites — including some related to public policy and to the U.S. Senate — with the apparent goal of hacking into the computers of people who were tricked into visiting, according to Microsoft, which said Monday night that it discovered and disabled the fake sites.

The effort by the notorious APT28 hacking group, which has been publicly linked to a Russian intelligence agency and actively interfered in the 2016 presidential election, underscores the aggressive role Russian operatives are playing ahead of the midterm congressional elections in the United States. U.S. officials have repeatedly warned that the November vote is a major focus for interference efforts. Microsoft said the sites were created over the past several months but did not go into more specifics.

Microsoft’s Digital Crimes Unit took the lead role in finding and disabling the sites, and the company is launching an effort to provide expanded cybersecurity protection for campaigns and election agencies that use Microsoft products.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:36 AM
Ready

Good that Microsoft is stepping up here, since government efforts are lacking....
Old 08-21-2018, 10:09 AM

Trump powerless as legal fate spins out of his control

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/polit...ess/index.html
Old 08-21-2018, 11:40 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Michael Cohen, President Trump's former personal attorney, is discussing a possible guilty plea with federal prosecutors in Manhattan in connection with tax fraud and banking-related matters, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...cutors-n902571