Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:48 PM

I'm glad you trust and look up to someone like Obama. That way you're only getting what you deserve. I have the means to live abroad, and I do. I've liquidated a lot of stateside assets over the past 5 years - most since last election when I knew Obamacare was coming. Broke my heart to put folks out of work and reduce others to part time hours, but the ship was sinking and we had to save who/what we could or we all would have gone under. America is broken and it's leadership is corrupt and extremely incompetent. You should be embarrassed to be oblivious to it. There are a lot of good and responsible folks there who will make it right again when they get their chance. Until then ordinary people are the ones being hurt by the damage that this reckless admin has wrought. When things turn back I'll help by reinvesting, but in the meantime I've cut my loses like so many others already have and like so many, many are going to have to very soon.

Wake up people, swallow your hubris and face what is seriously wrong. Obama is nobody's hero and he and his administration are rife with corruption. Chicagoans know.

Most of you are too old to be stuck in the kind of hypocrisy which for example made you against the Patriot Act but ok with political shenanigans at the IRS, NSA and the DOJ. Just one example, but a far reaching one for infringement of your rights. Once those are gone it will be too late for a peaceful solution. Wise up and stop being part of the problem.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post
I'm glad you trust and look up to someone like Obama. That way you're only getting what you deserve. I have the means to live abroad, and I do. I've liquidated a lot of stateside assets over the past 5 years - most since last election when I knew Obamacare was coming. Broke my heart to put folks out of work and reduce others to part time hours, but the ship was sinking and we had to save who/what we could or we all would have gone under. America is broken and it's leadership is corrupt and extremely incompetent. You should be embarrassed to be oblivious to it. There are a lot of good and responsible folks there who will make it right again when they get their chance. Until then ordinary people are the ones being hurt by the damage that this reckless admin has wrought. When things turn back I'll help by reinvesting, but in the meantime I've cut my loses like so many others already have and like so many, many are going to have to very soon.

Wake up people, swallow your hubris and face what is seriously wrong. Obama is nobody's hero and he and his administration are rife with corruption. Chicagoans know.

Most of you are too old to be stuck in the kind of hypocrisy which for example made you against the Patriot Act but ok with political shenanigans at the IRS, NSA and the DOJ. Just one example, but a far reaching one for infringement of your rights. Once those are gone it will be too late for a peaceful solution. Wise up and stop being part of the problem.

Given any thought about giving up US citizenship so you can forgo paying taxes back here? Or do you?

Barney
Old 10-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Admin

Are you Glenn Beck in drag, Mess?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezz View Post

When conservatives and libertarians say 'the market handles things' what they mean is folks like mezz decide where investment goes, based on whatever feels right to them.

Therefore markets are always beneficial and correct in how they 'handle' things. Aren't they?

Last edited by donquixote99; 10-08-2013 at 11:06 AM.