Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:56 AM

Ufo

I seen a UFO. Wiff muh own too eyes. They wuz too of them.

Chas

Feel free to query me on this amazing paranormal event. I shall answer in complete honesty.
Old 01-27-2011, 08:26 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

I'm a-queryin' ya Chas. Were they playing the Byrds? Did you get a ride? Tell us!

But please don't tell us about the probes.

Pete
Old 01-27-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
I'm a-queryin' ya Chas. Were they playing the Byrds? Did you get a ride? Tell us!

Pete
They weren't very sociable at all. Just what appeared to be two stars to the right of the North Star, which is why they caught my attention in the first place. I'd never seen them before.

Then they appeared to pull away for about 15 seconds and disappeared.

My wife witnessed this as well as I was pointing them out to her just before they appeared to start moving. The little dog ignored them as they didn't resemble a Pupperoni.

Not exactly a Rod Serling moment, but interesting.

Chas
Old 01-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

It was a weather balloon reflecting off the swamp gas refracting through the atmosphere

What's with these aliens and their terrible manners anyway.

Pete
Old 01-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post

Pete
Did they circle Uranus?
Old 01-27-2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Did they circle Uranus?
NOBODY does that when I've got my .38!!!

It ain't just for snakes.

Chas

PS: Come to think of it, maybe that's why they lit out so fast.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Did they circle Uranus?
BAM!

Pete
Old 01-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
They weren't very sociable at all. Just what appeared to be two stars to the right of the North Star, which is why they caught my attention in the first place. I'd never seen them before.

Then they appeared to pull away for about 15 seconds and disappeared.

My wife witnessed this as well as I was pointing them out to her just before they appeared to start moving. The little dog ignored them as they didn't resemble a Pupperoni.

Not exactly a Rod Serling moment, but interesting.

Chas
I once had a Rod Serling moment.

It was in the sumer of 75. I was working on my uncles farm after graduating from college. At about 4am I was in my room with my girlfriend
(a beautiful girl who passed away last spring) and we kept sensing that someone was in the room next to ours. (and unused bedroom)
It was very nondescript but I got up several times to look in the room.
On the third trip or so Sue noticed that the veins in my arms were raised significantly. It seemed all our vans, mostly mine were "bulging" ?????
Anyway as we were up she decided to go home. She lived next door.
We went outside (the same side of the house as the empty bedroom) and I noticed a strange star in the sky. Much brighter than than any ever present. I we looked closer we realized it was only slightly elevated, about 100 feet up.
Around this time we noticed many animal noises off in the distance. As the object seemed to slowly come toward us all the animals around us started makes distress sounds. It was very loud and I have never since or before ever heard anything even remotely like it.
Dozens of animal is fright. As the object moved past us out toward the fields the animals calmed down and now those same sounds came from where the object had gone.
As I walked her home out in the fields where it was always pitch dark there was light. It was a strange light. It seemed to "occupy" an area but not shine out in any direction. I said good night and ran back to the house. When I got in the lights went out and came back on. Twice.

it was a very unique experience.

Two or three years later I saw the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. It was very strange as the small lights that were featured in the movie were identical to the small star like object I had seen, the big lights in the distance I saw was the same as the light from the "mothership" in the movie and they unexplained force that made toys run and lights blink I had felt and seen.

I was pretty convince whoever wrote the script had seen the same experience as Sue and I.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Area Man

I, just as our favorite faux president Ronald Reagan did, believe they exist. I've seen phenominon very similar to what you described, Chas. Only in broad daylight with a group of about 15 people.

No one reported it, because everyone knows you'll just be branded a nutcase.
Wonder how often that happens?

Dave
Old 01-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
I once had a Rod Serling moment.

It was in the sumer of 75. I was working on my uncles farm after graduating from college. At about 4am I was in my room with my girlfriend
(a beautiful girl who passed away last spring) and we kept sensing that someone was in the room next to ours. (and unused bedroom)
It was very nondescript but I got up several times to look in the room.
On the third trip or so Sue noticed that the veins in my arms were raised significantly. It seemed all our vans, mostly mine were "bulging" ?????
Anyway as we were up she decided to go home. She lived next door.
We went outside (the same side of the house as the empty bedroom) and I noticed a strange star in the sky. Much brighter than than any ever present. I we looked closer we realized it was only slightly elevated, about 100 feet up.
Around this time we noticed many animal noises off in the distance. As the object seemed to slowly come toward us all the animals around us started makes distress sounds. It was very loud and I have never since or before ever heard anything even remotely like it.
Dozens of animal is fright. As the object moved past us out toward the fields the animals calmed down and now those same sounds came from where the object had gone.
As I walked her home out in the fields where it was always pitch dark there was light. It was a strange light. It seemed to "occupy" an area but not shine out in any direction. I said good night and ran back to the house. When I got in the lights went out and came back on. Twice.

it was a very unique experience.

Two or three years later I saw the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind. It was very strange as the small lights that were featured in the movie were identical to the small star like object I had seen, the big lights in the distance I saw was the same as the light from the "mothership" in the movie and they unexplained force that made toys run and lights blink I had felt and seen.

I was pretty convince whoever wrote the script had seen the same experience as Sue and I.
Was it Purple Haze or Orange Sunshine?