Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Refugees in general should be outraged with these few thugs jeopardizing their situation, I very much doubt mainline Islam would say anything to suggest this was acceptable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
FWIW, Islam does not speak with one voice. I have little doubt that there are imams who would say the women in Cologne had it coming because they were not wearing the hijab and seeing their hair drove the young men crazy. Sexual assaults were also a feature of the demonstrations in Cairo's Tahrir Square, with 80 sexual assaults in one day.

There's a lot of pent-up sexual energy and frustration and attendant sexual harassment in many Muslim countries. From the above link: According to a UN survey released this April (2013), 99.3% of Egyptian women reported being sexually harassed, with 91% saying they feel insecure in the street as a result.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-09-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:34 AM
Mutated Member

(I can't get enough of this: "This message is hidden because Dondilion is on your ignore list".)

Rob you are familiar with the Rosenmontag in Cologne, with the Cologne Carneval one day before Mardi Gras. There will be about 250000 people in the streets celebrating this day. What do you expect that could happen refering to the topic? Think of the countless females who are wearing clothes on that day being pretty provocative. Man kann doch nicht neben jede Frau einen Polizisten stellen...

By the way, the last years Carneval procession in Braunschweig had been canceled due to a terror threat...

Terror threats will also be very likely this year. Of course also in Cologne, which will make the situation on Rosenmontag even more difficult, at least concerning precautions by the authorities...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg x1.jpg (35.8 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 01-10-2016 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 01-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Jigsawed

Canada to exclude single men from Syrian refugee plan:women, children and families only.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0d4093a58803c

Single men form the majority of those pouring into Germany.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
(I can't get enough of this: "This message is hidden because Dondilion is on your ignore list".)

Rob you are familiar with the Rosenmontag in Cologne, with the Cologne Carneval one day before Mardi Gras. There will be about 250000 people in the streets celebrating this day. What do you expect that could happen refering to the topic? Think of the countless females who are wearing clothes on that day being pretty provocative. Man kann doch nicht neben jede Frau einen Polizisten stellen...

By the way, the last years Carneval procession in Braunschweig had been canceled due to a terror threat...

Terror threats will also be very likely this year. Of course also in Cologne, which will make the situation on Rosenmontag even more difficult, at least concerning precautions by the authorities...
No Chris I am not but the young women serving beer at the Munchen Octoberfest were gorgeous.. Whatever they could be nude and that is still no justification for attacking them. As you can see from the attachment I preferred to get along with the Frauleins.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TwoHostesses.jpg (86.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 01-11-2016, 01:39 AM
Mutated Member

Very nice picture, Rob, thanks. Yes - you are right by mentioning the Ocotoberfest in this context. Ocotoberfest and German Carneval got several things in common.

But the Octoberfest waitresses got used to attempts getting molested and they know how to answer to it in an appropriate manner in a nanosecond!!!

Let us hope for a happy cheerful German Carneval!
Old 01-11-2016, 06:44 AM
Jigsawed

Professor Valerie Hudson - beware the sex ratio issue.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/328280-eu...-migrant-wave/
Old 01-11-2016, 07:40 AM
Ready

Definitely a provocative article.

I did glance at the comment section, where i learned that the Islamization of Europe is a plot being executed by--get ready--the 'European Jewish Council.' The word 'subhuman' came up in the conversation....
Old 01-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Mutated Member

There is no doubt that Germany will overcome the migrant crisis. This challenge will make it at last stronger than ever. The sheer number of immigrants is not a financial, but a social trial for sure. As the situation is new to us, we have to cope with it by learning by doing, and mistakes will happen. That is natural. But we will find solutions sooner or later. We found solutions for any problem in the last about sixty years.

There is absolutely no reason to worry about the future of Germany, which will stay the economical locomotive of Europe and a haven for Western values. Do not fear that Germany could get an islamic society. We are an open society. Everything is permitted which is according to the Grundgesetz. The Grundgesetz is the basic pillar of the German nation, which prevents us from anything that happened before 1945. Everybody, I say: EVERYBODY in Germany has to suit any section of the Grundgesetz. Basta.

Angela Merkel made some "wrong" decisions in the beginning of the migration crisis, that is right. But actually she acted according to the Grundgesetz. Now she has to accept that the number of refugees coming to Germany must be restricted, this exceptional situation requires a derogation of the relavant sections in the Grundgesetz, which must pass Bundestag and Bundesrat first.

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 01-11-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
There is no doubt that Germany will overcome the migrant crisis. This challenge will make it at last stronger than ever. The sheer number of immigrants is not a financial, but a social trial for sure. As the situation is new to us, we have to cope with it by learning by doing, and mistakes will happen. That is natural. But we will find solutions sooner or later. We found solutions for any problem in the last about sixty years.

There is absolutely no reason to worry about the future of Germany, which will stay the economical locomotive of Europe. Do not fear that Germany could get an islamic society. We are an open society. Everything is permitted which is according to the Grundgesetz. The Grundgesetz is the basic pillar of the German nation, which prevents us from anything that happened before 1945. Everybody, I say: EVERYBODY in Germany has to suit any section of the Grundgesetz. Basta.

Angela Merkel made some wrong decisions in the beginning of the migration crisis, that is right. But actually she acted according to the Grundgesetz. Now she has to accept that the number of refugees coming to Germany must be restricted, which requires a derogation of the relavant sections in the Grundgesetz.
Very good post, Chris. I agree completely. Now, if only the US would act in accord with our own Grundgesetz.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Mutated Member

Thank you for your comment. One problem is that the American or wherever foreign public rather notice the difficulties and negative issues we got, the successful integration of already so many migrants into our society is rarely reported because they are not as thrilling as a molestation, for instance. And nobody reports about the overwhelming efforts of countless volunteers doing a great job in the refugees quarters.

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 01-11-2016 at 11:03 AM.