Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolidge23 View Post
Yes because every progressive and his mother calling anyone that supports a GOP candidate a racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe, or xenophobe is certainly the epitome of decency right?
Gotta call BS on that. Trump is demonstrably all of the above, but his supporters aren't necessarily so. Tough talk just happens to give them a woody, regardless of how nonsensical it is.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Gotta call BS on that.
Slippery slope.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:02 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Gotta call BS on that. Trump is demonstrably all of the above, but his supporters aren't necessarily so. Tough talk just happens to give them a woody, regardless of how nonsensical it is.
He-man machismo, obligatory religious reference and vapid flag waiving plucks the heart strings of every (R)-box checking nincompoop in the country and Trump knows it. Trump is no stooge, he's the Pied Piper of stooges. He squeezes the bag, strikes up the pipes and our friend Coolidge dances like the mindless marionette he is.

"It's gonna be YUGE and you're gonna love it!" (Whatever it is.)
Old 02-13-2016, 12:16 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolidge23 View Post
Yes because every progressive and his mother calling anyone that supports a GOP candidate a racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe, or xenophobe is certainly the epitome of decency right?
You forgot "stooge", "dumbass", "redneck", "tightwad", "bigot", "lackey", "flunky", 'ass kisser".................

We could go on all day, there are so many words that come to mind.

What you need to see isn't the individual trees, it's the forest behind them. And, that forest is the government that runs at the behest of the financial elite and a moronic ideology (Conservatism) that thinks the answer to this problem is to give said financial elite tax breaks, deregulation, less oversight and a totally docile and compliant work force............ Because they somehow think this is a path to "freedom for all". Allowing powerful, monied interests free rein to run our lives unhindered with no Democratic institutions empowering the common man to fight back........

Yeah, sounds great.

Gee, Thanks.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
He-man machismo, obligatory religious reference and vapid flag waiving plucks the heart strings of every (R)-box checking nincompoop in the country and Trump knows it. Trump is no stooge, he's the Pied Piper of stooges. He squeezes the bag, strikes up the pipes and our friend Coolidge dances like the mindless marionette he is.

"It's gonna be YUGE and you're gonna love it!" (Whatever it is.)
"Yuge" is Bernie's. Trump's is "great" or "very big".
Old 02-13-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
You forgot "stooge", "dumbass", "redneck", "tightwad", "bigot", "lackey", "flunky", 'ass kisser".................

We could go on all day, there are so many words that come to mind.

What you need to see isn't the individual trees, it's the forest behind them. And, that forest is the government that runs at the behest of the financial elite and a moronic ideology (Conservatism) that thinks the answer to this problem is to give said financial elite tax breaks, deregulation, less oversight and a totally docile and compliant work force............ Because they somehow think this is a path to "freedom for all". Allowing powerful, monied interests free rein to run our lives unhindered with no Democratic institutions empowering the common man to fight back........

Yeah, sounds great.

Gee, Thanks.
you forgot "mindless drone"! and "beer swilling mindless drone"!
Old 02-13-2016, 08:54 AM
Banned

& Hillary is still worse when it comes to being honest, warm, successful, & on & on...
That's why she will never win.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:00 AM
Banned

Former Obama intel official: Hillary Clinton should drop out

"If it were me, I would have been out the door and probably in jail," said Flynn, who decried what he said was a "lack of accountability, frankly, in a person who should have been much more responsible in her actions as the secretary of state of the United States of America."
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/12/po...ion/index.html
Old 02-13-2016, 09:43 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
& Hillary is still worse when it comes to being honest, warm, successful, & on & on...
That's why she will never win.
And she is a war hawk.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:49 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
Former Obama intel official: Hillary Clinton should drop out

"If it were me, I would have been out the door and probably in jail," said Flynn, who decried what he said was a "lack of accountability, frankly, in a person who should have been much more responsible in her actions as the secretary of state of the United States of America."
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/12/po...ion/index.html
For the last 20 years of my Federal career, I had a security clearance as high as Hillary's, and I know for a fact that I would have been fired and likely prosecuted for doing what she did. No doubt about it.