Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-21-2009, 02:19 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
"Sexual misconduct while in office" is so freakin' lame, especially when compared to Watergate or Iran-Contra or Teapot Dome. Hey, what do you know! All Republicans!

Troopergate supposedly happened when Clinton was still governor of AR. It's pretty clear now that the state troopers were paid (by Richard Mellon Scaife) to smear Clinton anyway.

Whitewater went absolutely nowhere. Ninety million dollars and not a GD sausage. Ken Starr sure is some lawyer!

I'll beat you to this one. Kathleen Willey's story was discredited completely. Turns out she was quite the "fabulist" with a history of telling some pretty big whoppers. Another tragic and telling thing about her accusation is that the date she said the sexual assault occurred was actually the date her husband committed suicide.

I'm no huge fan of Clinton's but in 8 years of non-stop trying - I'll say it again - all the Republicans came up with was a BJ. No Whitewater, no Vince Foster, no Mena, Arkansas, not even Travelgate or the Case of the Missing W's - nothing, and certainly no scandals where administration figures were being carted off to jail as in the Nixon, Reagan and Bush Administrations.

Ever the moral relativist,
John
But John, the only sins the right wing recognizes have to do with sex. Thou shalt not kill? unless the victim is a heathen moslem Thou shalt not covet? The economy is built on covetousness. Thou shalt put no other gods before Me? MONEY! Thou shalt not bear false witness? Unless you want to enhance the "truth" with a little file video, shred some documents, erase some tapes, or out a CIA agent because her husband told the truth.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 11-21-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
But John, the only sins the right wing recognizes have to do with sex.
Well, gay sex.

Mark Foley & Larry Craig? BAAAAAAD!*

David Vitter, John Ensign & Mark Sanford? Mmmmm... not so much.

John

*Once it becomes public, that is, but if you can hide the truth for years? That's okay.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Loyal Opposition

I guess Monica can at least claim that she gave a BJ worth over $90 million.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 11-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Resident octogenarian

Hey, she did tell a friend that she was coming to DC to earn her presidential kneepads.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
But John, the only sins the right wing recognizes have to do with sex. Thou shalt not kill? unless the victim is a heathen moslem Thou shalt not covet? The economy is built on covetousness. Thou shalt put no other gods before Me? MONEY! Thou shalt not bear false witness? Unless you want to enhance the "truth" with a little file video, shred some documents, erase some tapes, or out a CIA agent because her husband told the truth.

Regards,

D-Ray
That's the great thing about America. If you don't get caught, or more importantly convicted, then you are as pure as the driven snow.

I think back to my many past indiscretions, then I look at my rap sheet, which I think doesn't show as much as a parking ticket, and I find myself pure as the driven snow.

BTW, Clinton didn't lose his Law License because he "got a knob job", he lost if because he lied to a Grand Jury.

If I were sitting in front of a GJ, and the only thing between walking or committing a felony was admitting that I got a blow job, well, I know what my decision would be.

And Hillary's whitewash of "I only did it to protect you and Chelsa" don't fly with me.

That said, Clinton wasn't any worse than the rest of 'em.

Hell, I'm beginning to wish he were still at the wheel.

Chas
Old 11-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatchetJack View Post
We could dig up scandals from every administration but Ronald Reagan was a
great president and did a lot more good than bad for America and the World.
He inherited an economy in near ruin, lowered taxes and put America back to
work and purged the system of deadbeats. He brought communism to its
knees and was probably the greatest front man America has ever known.
But go ahead and run him in the ground and spin it so that it benefits your
agenda what ever the hell that is.
Holy Shit, why don't you just add "Creator of all of the Heavens and Earth, and inventor of pre-sliced cheese" while you're at it?

That's a whole lotta doin' for one man aint it?

Dave
Old 11-21-2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Hey, she did tell a friend that she was coming to DC to earn her presidential kneepads.
Yeah, apparently she did, fat little tart.

John
Old 11-21-2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
That's the great thing about America. If you don't get caught, or more importantly convicted, then you are as pure as the driven snow.
And if you do get convicted - and if you're a Republican - you get a pardon and a better job in the next Republican administration.

Quote:
BTW, Clinton didn't lose his Law License because he "got a knob job", he lost if because he lied to a Grand Jury.
Well yeah, about the knob job.

Quote:
If I were sitting in front of a GJ, and the only thing between walking or committing a felony was admitting that I got a blow job, well, I know what my decision would be.
Pretty effin' stupid, I have to admit.

Quote:
That said, Clinton wasn't any worse than the rest of 'em.

Hell, I'm beginning to wish he were still at the wheel.

Chas
We could do a lot worse. My God, it's a miracle he got anything done the way the Republicans were after him!

John